Litchi seems to be working OK for me now. (OS 10.11.6, FireFox)
Thanks for the fast action on getting under the bonnet and sorting out the bugs.

I can Make New, Save and Open files.

'Only' niggle I have come across so far is the Phantom Filmschool link at the bottom of the Litchi Hub page. It used to go directly to my purchased courses.
* Now it goes to the Phantom Filmscool Free Sample page.
* When I try to access my courses using the All Courses link it rejects either/both e-mail and password.
* Password Recovery rejects invalid e-mail. (I only have 2 e-mails and neither is accepted).
* Passwords were held in Password Manager Apps. Both apps work fine.
* I CAN access my Phantom 1,2,3 courses plus newly purchased courses on AE and Premiere Pro if I go directly to the Udemy Page and log in there.

Anyone else having these issues?
Is there a more appropriate place to report this 'error'?

Cheers, Alan.

This was fixed and now isn't for me (Chrome Win7 or Win10). Litchi missions have always been really solid for me - this leaves a slightly uneasy feeling :(

It's not just you, I can't open a mission either. Yesterday it worked fine so I'm guessing they are just having an issue right now.

I’m still unable to open a saved mission.

"The waypoint/poi window is supposed to pop up when clicking an object?"
It is suppose to,
I have been fighting that problem for about a year.

I have a few posts on it, nobody has had an answer.

Try this...
#1 Refresh the browser. (F5)
#2 Delete history from the browser, try the cache first if that fails erase all history.
#3 If you are deleting all history do not have a mission open.
#4 If you still have issues, start form main Litchi screen (web sight) press refresh, then click the link to go to the hub, press refresh then before you open a mission.
#5 Then open your mission.
#6 I usually get it to work...

Rod

I just purchased an iPad Pro so I have no cache to clear. When I tap on Open, it places a new waypoint on the screen instead of opening a mission. I’ve never had a problem in Windows. My PC has been down for a while.

I think you're onto something. Mission Hub may require Java, and Chrome doesn't support that anymore, apparently. That would explain my issues because Chrome is all I use. When I went to download Java 8, this is what I got....

View attachment 95086

I’ve always updated Java on my Widows PC as other software requires it and it’s never caused a problem with Litchi.

I just created 2 completely new missions and both SAVED perfectly.

On a new iPad Pro and I can’t open anything using Chrome. Guess I’ll try Safari.

Folks, it seems that I have another problem. I tried to open my missions on Mission Hub today on my MacBook Pro (Safari) and nothing shows in the pop-up box. Seems I cannot save a new mission either. But I just tried it from my Windows system with FireFox And I see all my missions (and can see those in the Discover tab as well). I just created a new one, saved it, and can see it in the list. My MacBook Pro used to work with Mission Hub. I am puzzled.
Anyone got any suggestions?

Same problem on my iPad Pro.

This was fixed and now isn't for me (Chrome Win7 or Win10). Litchi missions have always been really solid for me - this leaves a slightly uneasy feeling :(

I agree. I have some complicated missions that I’d rather not have to recreate from scratch!

I just tried Litchi again with Chrome on my Windows 10 PC and it's working fine now, better than it has in the last several months. The parameters window pops up like normal now when you click in a waypoint. It also opens up my previously saved missions OK. Yay!

Reactions: BigAl07
I just tried Litchi again with Chrome on my Windows 10 PC and it's working fine now, better than it has in the last several months. The parameters window pops up like normal now when you click in a waypoint. It also opens up my previously saved missions OK. Yay!

I flew on three different job sites today and each one we flew 2 different Litchi preprogrammed flights. I was able to open, modify, change, and launch/complete each one without a hitch.

Using iPad 2017 (9.3" but not Pro) if this matters.

I flew on three different job sites today and each one we flew 2 different Litchi preprogrammed flights. I was able to open, modify, change, and launch/complete each one without a hitch.

Using iPad 2017 (9.3" but not Pro) if this matters.

Still no joy. I’m going to contact Litchi if I can find a link on their site. I don’t see one.

I’m kinda ticked off. I paid for the Litchi app a few weeks ago, started playing around with it to learn the app. The weather was not cooperating. The night I saw good weather and opportunity to fly the next day, I started seeing, “Don’t use Litchi!”
Now, it has been weeks, like I said, and I am very hesitant to try it. What a waste! Might as well throw the money out the window.
Question I imagine we have all asked ourselves:
What benefits were they trying to give us anyway, that are worth all this? Can’t they just revert to the old, at least until they can make a better try at the new. Maybe they don’t understand their own programming?

Dave,
it all seems fine now (the mission hub) and the actual app on my Android devices has been 100% for me. I bought Litchi ages ago for the Pano feature but just seems to be less 'flaky' than the OEM app (in my experience).

The waypoint feature is very cool but is also a good way to fly your drone into the ground, or a tree. I always export the flight and view in google earth (there are tutorials around for this), but also if I'm fine tuning a WP flight I start with some clearance altitude and review the flight footage, etc before lowering it.

Also, make sure the action for mission end is set the way you want it and I always make sure the last mission waypoint is very nearby.

I had problems with my last litchi flight. Been flawless for the last year or so but when I last tried it last week (just after the latest update) the screen was laggy as anything, the record button and picture button was not working, had to ground the flight. Will try and test again today if possible (snowing here at the mo) but if it does it again then I will have to download a previous APK version from google. Since I already paid for the app I don't see this as stealing by downloading an older APK version

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT