Pulled past mission and it will not let me change waypoint. The edit window does not apperar.
Tried to mkae a new mission. lets me place waypoint , but, no edit window.

Been using Litchi for a year. Have a Nvida Shield K1 (what they recommended and have Phantom 4 and Mavic Pro.

didn't 2 days ago. Got it to work yesterday. Doesn't work today.

I give up for today, I'm new to Win 10, Learned about Edge (WT*), and IE 11 (WT*). Downloaded with IE 11. Installed Java, went to their test page, enabled every alert that came up. Recommended Version 8 Update 161 installed!

IE 11, went to the Hub, asked me about location, I agreed, Map refreshed to my location, different day, different computer, different browser, same problem. :rolleyes:

Rod

Yes, the new win10 laptop is working with FireFox... !!!
Night...

Rod

Hang on gang... they are having some significant issues at the moment. It's been reported MANY times and they are currently working on a resolution.

Is there still a problem saving new missions? I click save and nothing happens. I can open a mission and save an updated mission but i cannot save a new mission. The dialog that pops up to name the new mission never appears?

Is there still a problem saving new missions? I click save and nothing happens. I can open a mission and save an updated mission but i cannot save a new mission. The dialog that pops up to name the new mission never appears?

I just created 2 completely new missions and both SAVED perfectly.

I give up for today, I'm new to Win 10, Learned about Edge (WT*), and IE 11 (WT*). Downloaded with IE 11. Installed Java, went to their test page, enabled every alert that came up. Recommended Version 8 Update 161 installed!

IE 11, went to the Hub, asked me about location, I agreed, Map refreshed to my location, different day, different computer, different browser, same problem. :rolleyes:

Rod

Rod,
You may be interested in a program called Classic Shell for windows.
It is free and lets you run the Windows 10 interface like the older style.

Reactions: RodPad
POPUP of waypoint parameters ,,,,Just tried the Litchi Hub seams to be working ok now,, it was a problem I report the other day to them now is fixed

Reactions: BigAl07
Yes it is all working for me, flew an old mission, and a new test route, and all worked perfectly.
I know this is a Phantom/ litchi thread, but I did the test with my Mavic pro because I had just fitted the new low noise props and wanted to test them, I launched with 100% battery, and landed with 12%, total flight time almost 26 minutes and it was only 5 deg C, my longest flight time ever.

Rod,
You may be interested in a program called Classic Shell for windows.
It is free and lets you run the Windows 10 interface like the older style.
I'm looking at it....

thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg

Rod

Folks, it seems that I have another problem. I tried to open my missions on Mission Hub today on my MacBook Pro (Safari) and nothing shows in the pop-up box. Seems I cannot save a new mission either. But I just tried it from my Windows system with FireFox And I see all my missions (and can see those in the Discover tab as well). I just created a new one, saved it, and can see it in the list. My MacBook Pro used to work with Mission Hub. I am puzzled.
Anyone got any suggestions?

Folks, it seems that I have another problem. I tried to open my missions on Mission Hub today on my MacBook Pro (Safari) and nothing shows in the pop-up box. Seems I cannot save a new mission either. But I just tried it from my Windows system with FireFox And I see all my missions (and can see those in the Discover tab as well). I just created a new one, saved it, and can see it in the list. My MacBook Pro used to work with Mission Hub. I am puzzled.
Anyone got any suggestions?

Nothing shows in which pop up box? Are you logged in?

Yes, I was.
But what you said made me pause for a moment. So I just came back into my study and logged out from Mission hub and then log in again. And I can now see my missions! Thanks for the "kick-in-the-pants!"

try to fly near a "G" airport with DJI unlock approval - Litchin will most likely not allow you to fly. A HUGE problem if you plan a film route ahead of time.

.. Support for altitudes relative to ground is a new feature in both the Waypoint and POI settings. I haven't yet tried all of the added features.

Be wary of terrain-related height settings. On one AGL-programmed waypoint flight I went into a hedge. Litchi's response was an eye opener:

"First it is important to keep in mind that google’s elevation data is not perfect. In some cases there can be up to 30m error so it is important not to give it 100% trust.
In addition, the drone’s real altitude relative to the take off position can also easily have errors up to 1/2m due to barometer sensor accuracy errors."

So there is a potential 30.5m error?!

On Thurs I went out to drone a multimillion dollar housing development overlooking the sea and I allowed a 20m margin. Then I decided to make it 30m. Lucky i did - in places it cleared hedges and houses by less than 10m.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20