Same issue here Brad on Win10/Chrome. Can't get any of the waypoint or POI properties to display in the pop-up box like normal. Basically non-functional right now.

Reactions: Brad Pierce
"The waypoint/poi window is supposed to pop up when clicking an object?"
It is suppose to,
I have been fighting that problem for about a year.

I have a few posts on it, nobody has had an answer.

Try this...
#1 Refresh the browser. (F5)
#2 Delete history from the browser, try the cache first if that fails erase all history.
#3 If you are deleting all history do not have a mission open.
#4 If you still have issues, start form main Litchi screen (web sight) press refresh, then click the link to go to the hub, press refresh then before you open a mission.
#5 Then open your mission.
#6 I usually get it to work...

Rod

Reactions: Brad Pierce
"The waypoint/poi window is supposed to pop up when clicking an object?"
It is suppose to,
I have been fighting that problem for about a year.

I have a few posts on it, nobody has had an answer.

Try this...
#1 Refresh the browser. (F5)
#2 Delete history from the browser, try the cache first if that fails erase all history.
#3 If you are deleting all history do not have a mission open.
#4 If you still have issues, start form main Litchi screen (web sight) press refresh, then click the link to go to the hub, press refresh then before you open a mission.
#5 Then open your mission.
#6 I usually get it to work...

Rod

It appears to me to be completely broken. Safari, Firefox and Chrome all exhibit the same behavior - no waypoint settings popup window.

Reactions: BigAl07
I opened a mission on the android app all seems normal so far
1518582594786.png
1518582601572.png

The iOS app is also displaying correctly. However, mission hub online is definitely AFU.

Mission Hub appears to have been fixed overnight.

Not for me then, I have tested right now with Chrome and Firefox and still doesn’t appear the POI window pop up and when moving waypoints the map is moving without stop.

I have test also to delete history and reset but it doesn’t work either.

Not for me then, I have tested right now with Chrome and Firefox and still doesn’t appear the POI window pop up and when moving waypoints the map is moving without stop.

I have test also to delete history and reset but it doesn’t work either.

That's odd - it's working for me in Safari, Firefox and Chrome. The waypoint popup box is back and the waypoints no longer fly away when moved.

Not working in SeaMonkey or FireFox for me.

Thanks guys it was working for me yesterday, I brought up the hub, checked my only mission that has POI's, saved it to view in GE.

Looked safe than I ran the mission.

When I posted my fix, that mission was still open. ;)

This morning the hub is not working for me ether with FF, Win 7. :rolleyes:

Rod

Thanks guys it was working for me yesterday, I brought up the hub, checked my only mission that has POI's, saved it to view in GE.

Looked safe than I ran the mission.

When I posted my fix, that mission was still open. ;)

This morning the hub is not working for me ether with FF, Win 7. :rolleyes:

Rod

OK - I can break it again back to no WP box and flying waypoints by disabling Java, so I wonder if it is depended on Java version. I'm running 9.04 B11.

Hum, the only thing I can add, is when I open a litchi hub after clearing cache, the browser would ask if it could use your location, I would pick yes, seems like that is when it usually worked. I just tried chrome, it ask me that, still didn't work.

Rod

Hum, the only thing I can add, is when I open a litchi hub after clearing cache, the browser would ask if it could use your location, I would pick yes, seems like that is when it usually worked. I just tried chrome, it ask me that, still didn't work.

Rod

Which version of Java are you running?

I just received a Java update notice and installed it (version 11.161.2.12)
SeaMonkey browser
Did not help...

Version 8 Update 161 (Build 1.8.0_161-b12)

Rod

This waypoint thing has been going on for me a long time, but this computer (work) computer I have always got it to work, not today.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl