This waypoint thing has been going on for me a long time, but this computer (work) computer I have always got it to work, not today.

Rod

Yup, I have had the same past issues also. Just tried Internet Explorer and still a no go.

The map 'flyaway' cured using Safari but is still flapping away in FF and Chrome.

Safari is the only one to show the Waypoint Panel. Mac El Capitan 10.11.6.
Even though Chrome is apparently the preferred browser, it is still matching FF with the flying maps.
Hope it is fixed soon.

Reactions: NitroMan
That's odd - it's working for me in Safari, Firefox and Chrome. The waypoint popup box is back and the waypoints no longer fly away when moved.
Mission hub has been flaky for me for months, I'm using Chrome. When I first open Mission Hub and see the map, I click the first waypoint and it shows the new waypoint OK, but the settings window that gives all of the flight parameters fails to automatically appear. I often use this just to determine MSL elevation of a site. I use to fix that by going to their homepage and clicking the Mission Hub link. That would usually fix it, but I don't know why because it's the same URL. This same problem is occurring with the latest Mission Hub, but I can't fix it using the home page link anymore. I can't see the parameter window. Also, if you try to click and drag a waypoint on the map in Mission Hub today, the waypoint doesn't follow the mouse pointer. It's really weird.

Maybe I'm missing something. Is there another way to open the parameter window, other than inserting the first waypoint (which doesn't work anymore)?

Last edited:
@John Locke,
I use the hub only and for over a year, it is defiantly goofed up now.

I installed Firefox on a brand new win10 laptop two hours ago and its a no-go. I just got all the updates done yesterday which was the first time I signed on to the laptop. I tried IE first.

I'm getting the same as you...

Rod

Mission hub has been flaky for me for months, I'm using Chrome. When I first open Mission Hub and see the map, I click the first waypoint and it shows the new waypoint OK, but the settings window that gives all of the flight parameters fails to automatically appear. I often use this just to determine MSL elevation of a site. I use to fix that by going to their homepage and clicking the Mission Hub link. That would usually fix it, but I don't know why because it's the same URL. This same problem is occurring with the latest Mission Hub, but I can't fix it using the home page link anymore. I can't see the parameter window. Also, if you try to click and drag a waypoint on the map in Mission Hub today, the waypoint doesn't follow the mouse pointer. It's really weird.

Maybe I'm missing something. Is there another way to open the parameter window, other than inserting the first waypoint (which doesn't work anymore)?

That's the only way I know to open the parameter window - click on a waypoint or add a waypoint. As I said, it's working for me under High Sierra with Java 9 but breaks as described with Java disabled. I also tested it today under El Capitan with Java 8 - that also works fine.

Hum, I guess I need to learn how to change Java versions..
Ran out of time this morning.

Rod

Added: Not important enough for me right now, just searched on how to, wish Litchi would publish that they know of the problem. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
That's the only way I know to open the parameter window - click on a waypoint or add a waypoint. As I said, it's working for me under High Sierra with Java 9 but breaks as described with Java disabled. I also tested it today under El Capitan with Java 8 - that also works fine.
I think you're onto something. Mission Hub may require Java, and Chrome doesn't support that anymore, apparently. That would explain my issues because Chrome is all I use. When I went to download Java 8, this is what I got....

upload_2018-2-14_16-28-31.png

Yeah, here is the only PC requirements I can find.

"Our planner is available on all platforms including PC/Mac with seamless mission syncing across all your devices." :rolleyes:

Rod

This is directly from Litchi:

"Hi,

We are currently investigating the hub issue"

I'm using Chrome. When I first open Mission Hub and see the map, I click the first waypoint and it shows the new waypoint OK, but the settings window that gives all of the flight parameters fails to automatically appear. I often use this just to determine MSL elevation of a site. This same problem is occurring with the latest Mission Hub, Also, if you try to click and drag a waypoint on the map in Mission Hub today, the waypoint doesn't follow the mouse pointer.

Is there any solution to this at all.

I'm using Chrome. When I first open Mission Hub and see the map, I click the first waypoint and it shows the new waypoint OK, but the settings window that gives all of the flight parameters fails to automatically appear. I often use this just to determine MSL elevation of a site. This same problem is occurring with the latest Mission Hub, Also, if you try to click and drag a waypoint on the map in Mission Hub today, the waypoint doesn't follow the mouse pointer.

Is there any solution to this at all.
When this happens I usually just restart the browser (Chrome)

Hub is working now!

Edit: Well it did for a minute. :(

hmmm.... I just was working on mission hub. Been a while since i last used it. Mac 10.11.6, latest chrome.
The waypoint/poi window is supposed to pop up when clicking an object? that info window is nowhere for me.
also, if i move a waypoint/poi, even just a little, it ends up on the other side of the world and the map scrolls continuously until the map gets there....

any idea's??
thanks!
The same happens to me. It seems to be a BUG in the new changes this week

Doesn't work on my home or work computer (Used both Chrome and Explorer).
Won't work on my ipad or my Iphone 6.
11:33 am Eastern

Reactions: BigAl07
When this happens I usually just restart the browser (Chrome)
How about now, mine is still not working?

I'm actually looking at changing my Java version, I don't need to do any missions, its just irritating me.

Rod

How about now, mine is still not working?

I'm actually looking at changing my Java version, I don't need to do any missions, its just irritating me.

Rod

FYI - mine is still working fine in all browsers under both Java 8 and 9, provided that Java is enabled.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20