Reaction score
I just went into Litchi Hub to tweak a few things on one of my routes only to find that the POI data for all of my waypoints has disappeared! I was more than a bit confused to say the least. After a bit of digging around, as well as some trial and error, I decided to pull up the Litchi homepage (I usually just have the hub open) and there I found the source of the problem. Litchi has added a few new features and unfortunately those changes erase all of the waypoint POI data. Here are the new updates:

Litchi Hub Updates.JPG

Support for altitudes relative to ground is a new feature in both the Waypoint and POI settings. I haven't yet tried all of the added features.

Reactions: Dave Billings
I just went into Litchi Hub to tweak a few things on one of my routes only to find that the POI data for all of my waypoints has disappeared! I was more than a bit confused to say the least. After a bit of digging around, as well as some trial and error, I decided to pull up the Litchi homepage (I usually just have the hub open) and there I found the source of the problem. Litchi has added a few new features and unfortunately those changes erase all of the waypoint POI data. Here are the new updates:

View attachment 94941

Support for altitudes relative to ground is a new feature in both the Waypoint and POI settings. I haven't yet tried all of the added features.

BTW, I'm not sure why there's a need for one decimal of precision on altitudes.

Reactions: RodPad
Thanks, I been running a mission taking pictures at a three year construction project, I guess I would have been surprised and confused. :rolleyes: :eek: ;)

Rod

Reactions: Tyger
Thanks for the information, I have just checked the hub and yes my POIs for each waypoint in the waypoint settings window, are now reported as none, however the route plan showing the waypoints has the drone icon still pointing to the POI. Strange.

I often fly the same mission, so I wonder what will happen now if I just upload an old mission from my device. Will it still fly the old mission with old POIs, or will it fly just pointing in direction of travel. I will test it out when it stops raining, hailing, snowing, and blowing a force 8.

Tring to pull up yesterdays missions and just hangs. Tried to do a new mission ...saved it ...tried to open ....just hangs.

Can you tell me why i can't save and open my missions today?

It's not just you, I can't open a mission either. Yesterday it worked fine so I'm guessing they are just having an issue right now.

Can not access saved missions as of 10:51am EST

Hang on gang... they are having some significant issues at the moment. It's been reported MANY times and they are currently working on a resolution.

hmmm.... I just was working on mission hub. Been a while since i last used it. Mac 10.11.6, latest chrome.
The waypoint/poi window is supposed to pop up when clicking an object? that info window is nowhere for me.
also, if i move a waypoint/poi, even just a little, it ends up on the other side of the world and the map scrolls continuously until the map gets there....

any idea's??
thanks!

You beat me to it Brad. I just had the same thing on my older setup. Mac 10.8.5 with Firefox 48.0.2 and Chrome 49.0.2623.112

Reactions: Brad Pierce

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl