Updated txt file shows data from every update/wrong date

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Every time I update my drone, it adds info the the txt file. I never see just one update showing successful.

I delete the txt file and then when I perform another update it does the same thing and keeps adding to the file.

I also have an issue where the date is completely off. I did an update today and the date shows 2014-01-01.
I will upload a copy of my txt file. Second to last was the update done today.
The last file with correct date for once was an attempt at updating my transmitter.

Still compiling update statuses instead of starting fresh.

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• P3X_FW_RESULT_AB.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 417
All of the things you noted are what is normally found in the log. The log message at the bottom is the most recent. It's saying 1.9 is installed on your Phantom.

My question is why it is showing multiple update data.
Why isn't just one update successful like I see everywhere online?

How many batteries do you have?

3 batteries.
But when I did my FIRST update of the day, I already had all my last statuses from the last update that happened.
Also, I got this thing less than a year ago. Why would it show 2014?

No. The last 4 statuses are for the batteries and drone. The rest are extra from last time and that's my question.
I know my update was successful and I know it works. My question is why everything is showing from the beginning of time

As far as I can tell, it's business as usual. You should definitely contact DJI support if you have concerns about your log.

I've the same as you on the txt output, I think what is confusing you is that other people online are just posting the part concernin the last update, not because their log is emptied each time but because the only copy/paste what they want to show relevant to the problem they are having.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic