phantom 3 pro open heart--- gimbal flashing , fw 1.11.20, esc status error

IF the firmware installation doesn't complete then that is the problem and I'm afraid I have no idea how to sort that.

I suggest you post on DJI's forum where a DJI technician will advise you.

Try doing the1.11.20 firmware version update using the ‘DEBUG’ file. Then you can downgrade further if so desired.
Yep, DEBUG was the first thing I tried and it failed... it still said same firmware or older too.. I named it correctly, I turned off file extensions in view and I made it a text file.

Was the drone crashed before?
Yep. I was getting battery error before the crash but it always came like 5 minutes after take off so I was good. Now that it fell out of the sky (no damage at all somehow) it gives the error as soon as I turn it on preventing take off.. I don't use the same battery I crashed eith anymore for safety purposes though (even though I tried it and still gives error)

hi guys hope ur all fine, Kachemakdiver and all friends here it has been a while now and a broken phantom3 pro dragged me again, i used it to replace the phantom board that was at the beginning of this thread and it rocks and rolls but its with a sick gimbal pitch motor ... am just now updating the aircraft to make sure all unit is on same fw, :rolleyes::rolleyes::Dbut guess what am reading the posts i made earlier to make decisions on what to use on the p3 and what to use on transmitter

hi guys though this thread was over a while ago, ifaced a problem iwould like to share with guys here, a week ago i was flying a 3pro filming a birthday on one of my 3pro set every thing was fine, as the battery is old i always keep an eve on its level display in ther go app, it was some 30% it gave red battery levels at 3.3v and a land , i usually in such cases give throttle in such cases to avoid landing and after a min usually the warning goes away , but this time i was lucky only at 2m over grass the quad turned dead and felt to the ground, what am sure of is that the battery turned off in air. luckly no damage , the audience didnt notice :coldsweat: i plugged another bat and flew testing it to 18 min hover for testing no problem, i pluged another bat and continued filming...
now in a course of maybe 3000 p3pro flights this happened to me once earlier on a cold day butnow temp is too fine, accidentally yester day i noticed what caused me to write this whole story!! i earlier marked the battery that i had a fallen turned off phantom last winter while in flight and i also marked the battery of last week fallen phantom, while i was arranging my room i just noticed that both batteries are not like other dji ones , both have chinese writing on them !!!
so if some one can help in this, are those batteries not dji original so at a certain voltage they shutdown ???
by theway dose the p3 dji original battery smart circuit shutdown ata certain voltage to protect the batteries??
has anyone had such an accident??
am on fw 1.9.

Attachments

• p3bart.jpg
    p3bart.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
hi every one, hope ur all fine. a new challenge if u like to contribute

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads