Reaction score
to be honest,i'm wasn't happy with the range of p3s,I saw on youtube with the title 'clonning lightbridge to P3S' and there are instructions to execute sh, but we have to put the script into the file system , but now can not access the firmware 1.7.9 via ftp as usual, we have to 'manual' ftp, is there anyone can explain how we transfer the files to the file system? i was wondering we can execute the script via telnet,so when there is something wrong,we can just reboot for restock it :D
the script is not to make lightbridge in P3S, but imitate lightbridge by making a small bandwidth becomes approximately 10/5 mhz, it will create a stable and strong signal,
for receiving 10/5mhz signal,we need to use openwrt router that support 10/5mhz bandwith than bridge it to our phone
for the script you may search 'clonning lightbridge technology into P3S' at youtube,lookup at the comment section

the point is we need to ftp into the drone and rc,hope there's somebody know how to transfer the script :)
btw,maybe we can join the papa tita mod and lightbridge mod,so we can get a very long range haha

Last edited:
Have you considered Papatita's mod, called Magic Power ? That will allow you to boost the signal strengh, up to 27 dbm (VS 17 dbm if in CE zone or 20 dbm if in FCC zone). Results are just great, mod is really working fine !

Sent from my SM-G930F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Have you considered Papatita's mod, called Magic Power ? That will allow you to boost the signal strengh, up to 27 dbm (VS 17 dbm if in CE zone or 20 dbm if in FCC zone). Results are just great, mod is really working fine !

Sent from my SM-G930F using PhantomPilots mobile app

yeah,i've been using it,but what about joining magicpower and lightbridge? that's kind a cool project

Isn't this impossible as the technology in both the drone and RC completely different?

Isn't this impossible as the technology in both the drone and RC completely different?

different technology? phantom 3 std using wifi as telemetry data and video feed,which spelled 'cloning' is to use the same lightbridge bandwidth 10Mhz,not with technology,so the technology is still same,namely the original with wifi :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic