Cloning Lightbridge Technology Into P3S !!

no wonder i thought i've cut all image and cut a half of video because it has a building many people familiar, thats because you are my neighbor thats answer why you know my location hahaha, tommorow lebaran hajj you not seing your parents?
no i'm not joined APDI, as long we flew drone with responsibility and follow the regulation i think dont have to

oke then see you in december ? do you bring your phantom as well ? if not dont worry i've a few to be played together :)

btw sorry for passing your parents house last night :)
Actually I'm going there for a highschool reunion on Sunday, but I'm going to Puncak afterward. Not sure if I'll be staying a night before, but if I do, I'll let you know. My parents house have an open roof on 3rd floor. Definitely a great place to fly the Phantom.

Reactions: sinxa
question.
Should this lightbridge mod work, would that enable us to use the professional camera on our p3s?

question.
Should this lightbridge mod work, would that enable us to use the professional camera on our p3s?
I don't think it will, the intended change here seems to be to alter the existing wifi technology. It is impossible to have the lightbridge implemented into a p3s, this mod is only meant to produce signal quality results similar to light lightbridge with the current wifi built in, as far as i can tell.

Reactions: sinxa and STAINLESS
Can't wait for complete video tutorial. . . As i read this post, i can only assume its only modifying channel width between 40/20mhz. I can't find any part of it telling us about connection protocol. While all we know that P3s/4k using tcp/ip protocol, and others using lightbridge which completely new to us and i have no idea how that technology works.

I want to ask the OP, after we've done this mod by changing chanel width, are we still using wifi tcp/ip connection protocol? Or completelly identical to lightbridge??

Terimakasih atas perhatiannya, . . .

Sent from my SCL23 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sorry to bring up old topic, but i think this make sense, if we could change the frequency to 5 or 10mhz it could less interference, and i'm sure with less interference and lower mhz transmit it can more distance, and yes thats how the light bridge work, if anyone have done please share your mod , i'm sure this make a big differents, thanks

Sorry to bring up old topic, but i think this make sense, if we could change the frequency to 5 or 10mhz it could less interference, and i'm sure with less interference and lower mhz transmit it can more distance, and yes thats how the light bridge work, if anyone have done please share your mod , i'm sure this make a big differents, thanks
You might find there is more to lightbridge than channel width and frequency. If you want to play with something that has similar performance and is open source check out wifibroadcast protocol.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj