Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. PhilThePain00

I recently bought a used phantom 4, and after looking at the video I noticed that there are black verticle stripes running through the video. I did some research and reset all my camera settings and updated the drone, but the problem persisted. I turned over exposure warning off and the problem is still there.

When looking at the footage normally, the stripes are hardly visible, however when going into fullscreen to look at the footage, they become much more apparent.

Gyazo - 04336a3998be2116ad4e144ab39c94dd.png

Gyazo - 13f9189c66cec654faa3c966bb7017f0.jpg

I've attached 2 gyazo links to demonstrate the issue.

Appologies if i've made any mistakes when posting, i'm new to this forum.

2. Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor

Have you tried a different micro sd card? You have already done what many will suggest. You might have a camera/ribbon cable issue.

3. jiminyfixit

Phil,
    This is a ribbon cable issue. I have had several P4 and P3 cameras do this and the problem went away after I replaced the cable. HOWEVER, do not buy any Chinese P4 ribbon cables, especially the ones they say are 3-ply. These and many others are counterfeits. The only source I have found that can provide quality ribbons are F-stop labs of DJI.