DJI Phantom 4 Pro Shaking Footage

I am gonna just put this out there. There is a small foam rubber gimbal support that attaches just under the bottom side of the hull and wraps around the gimbal arm. It is easy to miss. My first phantom 4 Pro V2 was purchased used, so it did not have this gimbal support attached. On my new one, just purchased last Tuesday, had one and I never noticed, I had the same shaky footage. It was not until I had the drone on my desk and was doing an update that I got a gimbal overheating warning and noticed the support on the gimbal. Took it off and things were fine after that.
Holy crap. I never noticed that until I saw this post. Been dealing with shaky footage for a while. Shocked to see something (THAT BLENDS IN WAY TOO WELL) attached to my drone I never noticed for 2.5 years! Hoping to see some smoother footage now.

Holy crap. I never noticed that until I saw this post. Been dealing with shaky footage for a while. Shocked to see something (THAT BLENDS IN WAY TOO WELL) attached to my drone I never noticed for 2.5 years! Hoping to see some smoother footage now.
Glad this helped...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik