WTB: Phantom P3 Adv or Pro Camera/Gimbal

Reaction score
Hey Everyone...

I have a P3 Adv that took a spill a few months ago. I've replaced the Aircraft already but the gimbal/camera has jitters and digital artifacts.

Looking to buy a new or "like new" Gimbal/Camera for the P3 Adv or Pro.

Located in VA, USA.

Let me know what you have for sell.

Thanks,
Adam

Reaction score
I'm interested in your crashed gimbal and camera setup. you noted it has issues, what's a fair price you'd go for it? 864-256-5525

Reaction score
Hey Everyone...

I have a P3 Adv that took a spill a few months ago. I've replaced the Aircraft already but the gimbal/camera has jitters and digital artifacts.

Located in VA, USA.

Thanks,
Adam
Hey Everyone...

Located in VA, USA.

Thanks,
Adam
I ordered a P3S Camera and Gimble but Helipal sent me an P Advanced Camera and Gimble. It's new in the box unused. I paid $274.00 shipped to my door. I can send it to you for $225.00 Ron / Michigan

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm interested in your crashed gimbal and camera setup. you noted it has issues, what's a fair price you'd go for it? 864-256-5525
i have a p3pro camera gimbal with broken ribbon cable. was going to replace ribbon and use as a spare but never did. $150

Reaction score
i have a p3pro camera gimbal with broken ribbon cable. was going to replace ribbon and use as a spare but never did. $150
I should be hearing form DJI service soon on what they can do to repair my camera/gimbal. Once i know, i'll be able to make moves on a purchase or not from third party.

What happened to the gimbal to cause the broke ribbon cable?

Reaction score
I still have a brand new in the box camera and gimble for an Advanced Phantom 3. I'll ship for $225 . Also a main board w/4 motors. make an offer. Also WTB P3S camera and gimble. New or slightly used.

Last edited:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave in the uk