dji go (p3) or new dji pilot?

Reaction score
hi. i'm new
i write for a suggestion
i ever enjoy my phantom 3 4k pro whit a smartphone , a xiaomi mi mix2, never ever issues, now i buy a tablet, a lenovo m10fhd +, the app dji go crash whit the tab... ah i made the stupid of stupid things.. i try to use litchi.. about 1 km @ 60 meters altitute, the signal was lost.. panic! the phantom was returned at home only when (close to cryng) i turn off the RC ... btw.. never ever litchi!
okay.. tomorrow i drink the coffee and i think.. wowa..maybe dji can had relased an upgrade of dji go.. ?? boh? lets see! yup.. a new dji go,, but also crash after two minutes, but i see a new app, dji pilot! it's designed for matrice, mavic pro, phantom4 .. but i try, just try, whitout props, just turn on the motors in my room,, the app seems work.. also the app , the very first time, it told it: " i'm not for P3, want to use anyway.. ? (somethink like that :) ) . i never find any type of problems. just one... the IMU calibration.. it takes a looooong time.. but it takes centuries also whit dji go (now im writing and dji pilot is still calibrating IMU) MY QUESTIONs IS: is there anybody have or use normally the newest dji pilot whit a P3 pro? , second question: can i (in case whit dji pilot the IMU calibration can not work) calibrate the imu whit dji go on smartphone ,and then fly after compass calibration (yes that works) whit Dji pilot? ...another question.. normally how long it's the time for a IMU calibration on a P3 pro? i see my friend whit a mavic pro.. 5 minutes... also 3.... and me.. wait..wait..wait,and also wait..
thanks guys
cheers
(dont use litchi!!) ;-)
EDIT:(ah ok, i tad backward on the app (the imu calibration) and all works fine, the motors can be turn on, remain the compass calibration [10,15 minutes])

btw, hours later, today, i try to fly using dji pilot whit a old P3 4k professional.. looking all i see that just the IMU calibration don't work, it still on 0% also after one hour.. then i close , the motors can be powered on.. the gps works.. mboh? later i go in the fields to try it. cheers

also if the app ask me all the times?
It's not normal for the app to ask you each time.
And if your drone is working properly it shouldn't be asking you to.
Does your drone ask you to recalibrate the compass and IMU before each flight?
Do the calibrations complete normally?
Does the drone fly normally?

If your device is running Android 12 or later you will have issues running DJI Go for the P3. It will ask you to login each time and is not reliable. I suggest using an older device which runs Android 11 or lower.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers