Problems regarding Phantom 3 Standard motor compatibility.

Reaction score
I have owned this product for about 3 months now (Phantom 3 Standard), and now one of the motors on it is failing. I know the reasoning for this. It's because I used to have the prop guards on it for safety, but when I removed them, I screwed in the long screws on the motors. Only one motor failed though. So now, I am looking for a new motor online to replace it, but I can't find any information regarding the Standard, only for pro and advanced.

So my question is: which motor should I buy (remember that I have the phantom 3 STANDARD)?
The following motors are available on the DJI Spare Parts page:
2312A (CW), 231A (CCW), 2312 (CW), 2312 (CCW).

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I have owned this product for about 3 months now (Phantom 3 Standard), and now one of the motors on it is failing. I know the reasoning for this. It's because I used to have the prop guards on it for safety, but when I removed them, I screwed in the long screws on the motors. Only one motor failed though. So now, I am looking for a new motor online to replace it, but I can't find any information regarding the Standard, only for pro and advanced.

So my question is: which motor should I buy (remember that I have the phantom 3 STANDARD)?
The following motors are available on the DJI Spare Parts page:
2312A (CW), 231A (CCW), 2312 (CW), 2312 (CCW).

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
DJI 2312A Motor for Phantom 3 Standard (CW, Part 95)

CCW means counter clockwise rotation, CW means clockwise rotation. Just pick the one you need.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic