The Phantom 3 Standard can still stand proud and love it

It really is the easiest thing. I flew POI passes around the tower. Two different passes at the same altitude, just at different radius. Taking pictures as fast as I could press the button. Then I uploaded them to Altizure. They do all the rest. There are a lot of other tricks, like NOT getting the horizon in any of the shots, etc..... Their website has a lot of info on how to do it.

Sean

Reactions: Green Phantom
Yet another Great outcome from the 3S, love this drone ad what it can produce.

On another note can i just say WOW this thread has got amazing view count, lets get it up even more :D:cool:;)

Reactions: Simbo
I've had mine for a year and a half now. I use it as a tool. I'm an amateur photographer so it is just an extension of my camera's. I was in Vermont a couple of weeks ago for an event and was asked to take some aerial pictures. I took over 100 pictures with my DSLR and supplimented them with some low altitude pics

chRchf7.jpg

r3frgk5.jpg

chRchf7

Reactions: Green Phantom
Is that your drone there Green Phantom? If so that is not a Phantom 3 standard. It is either the Advanced, Pro, or SE version. I can tell by the vps Sensor box behind the gimbal. The standard does not have that.

Is that your drone there Green Phantom? If so that is not a Phantom 3 standard. It is either the Advanced, Pro, or SE version. I can tell by the vps Sensor box behind the gimbal. The standard does not have that.

nope ha, the background is my photo but i forgot to take a pic of the drone in flight so i had to find an image online which sucked but better than nothing ha.

Good spot though :p

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20