The Phantom 3 Standard can still stand proud and love it

Latest video. Really proud as always with the Drone. Still loving it!

Still keeping the 3 Standard standards up :D

I really like it when i get comments on my channel thinking i have a Phantom 4 hehe

Still keeping the 3 Standard standards up :D

I really like it when i get comments on my channel thinking i have a Phantom 4 hehe
Nice vid! :)
What happened with the Oak tree at 4:00? Did you skim over or come to a screeching stop?

Ian

Reactions: Green Phantom
Nice vid! :)
What happened with the Oak tree at 4:00? Did you skim over or come to a screeching stop?

Ian
Heya Ian, think you just comment on YT :)

I did swoop over the top (which was very very close ha) but i had to accelerate up a bit too fast so the footage didnt look smooth. But because i liked the shot i just had to cut it where i did

Heya Ian, think you just comment on YT :)

I did swoop over the top (which was very very close ha) but i had to accelerate up a bit too fast so the footage didnt look smooth. But because i liked the shot i just had to cut it where i did
Yep; that was me :) Glad you didn't clip the top branch... props stop... Phantom falls.... snags on high up twig... stuck..... etc :)

Reactions: Green Phantom
Yep; that was me :) Glad you didn't clip the top branch... props stop... Phantom falls.... snags on high up twig... stuck..... etc :)

haha so true and i did once catch a tree but only 2ish meters above the ground and thankfully i think my gimbal guard worked as it was lost but the camera was all good so bought another carbon fiber guard straight away ha

I'm pretty late to the game with drones, but absolutely love my DJI Phantom 3 Standard. The quality of the video does not leave anything to be desired. Here's a video I made with just my third time flying it:

Still have so much to learn, and I'm sure I'll eventually upgrade, but figured that the P3S is the perfect starter drone, especially at its current price tag.

Reactions: macoman and ghutch
I'm pretty late to the game with drones, but absolutely love my DJI Phantom 3 Standard. The quality of the video does not leave anything to be desired. Here's a video I made with just my third time flying it:
Still have so much to learn, and I'm sure I'll eventually upgrade, but figured that the P3S is the perfect starter drone, especially at its current price tag.
Hey, nice flying! Very smooth and I like the slow transitions.
I may be wrong as to the solution, but it looks like you need to calibrate your IMU. Your horizon is a little crooked.

Reactions: lsmaverick
Hey, nice flying! Very smooth and I like the slow transitions.
I may be wrong as to the solution, but it looks like you need to calibrate your IMU. Your horizon is a little crooked.
I was wondering about that, thanks for the heads up!

You're flying fine! And as I mentioned, 2.7k is still better than Blu Ray. 4K is useful for cropping and editing, but 2.7k still provides for amazing clarity!

Cheers

Ian

Reactions: lsmaverick
Anyone else feel their 3 Standard still produces very good footage and performs well? i really want a 4 or Mavic but then i look at my recent videos and think the 3S produces nice footage and edits well.

The only thing i feel that's missing is not having 60fps in full HD 1080p.

Anyone else feel the same?

This my latest short vid

Then this one was made recently and love the way it was edited to the music.

i am still new to this but learning all the time and loving my 3 Standard.

Be great to see other peoples 3 Standard footage :)

Thanks

I have a Mavic Platinum and a P4P and I love your videos!!! Great job!

My P3 Standard is 2yrs plus old still flies like new, they are a reliable drone ideal for a beginner..and todays price they are a bargain. Tell your friend to just get one.

Word on the street is that DJI announced end of life for the P3 product line last year. As best I know, the P3S and P3SE are the only two remaining models from model line still available new. Walmart is selling the P3S in stores for $400, $100 under original list price, and it's hard to argue with what you get for that $400. With only two out of four P3 models still available new, it would appear that DJI may be ending P3 model production in the foreseeable future. If your friend waits too long, there may not be any reasonably priced, full feature, entry level models from DJI. Just my 2 cents.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1