Reaction score
Since getting my DJI Phantom 3 Standard last March ive been hooked and fell in love with it and its possibilities. I feel it holds itself well compared to more expensive models and receive comments on my Youtube channel regularly saying how well i use this drone and sometimes cant believe its a P3S.
here is my first drone vlog video of 2018.

Thanks for watching. Andy

Reactions: Fred D. and OOO
Hi Andy, good vid and music. Also good gentle flight good for best video.
Thinks ur based in Cheshire, around Lymm perhaps, think I recognise the canal. Could be wrong. I'd love to know your location.
Happy droning!

Reactions: Green Phantom
Hi Andy, good vid and music. Also good gentle flight good for best video.
Thinks ur based in Cheshire, around Lymm perhaps, think I recognise the canal. Could be wrong. I'd love to know your location.
Happy droning!

Hi Fred and thaks for commenting.

Your right im Cheshire, although the very edge of it next to Derbyshire.

This is looking out towards New Mills from Strines, near Marple.

by the way Lymm is really nice :)

Andy, I'm often in Lymm, my Daughter lives there. I flew my P4 there on Boxing Day. There is someone in Lymm with a quad and I jumped to conclusion it was you. Lymm is in a blue zone, so needs careful flying. Had one real aircraft taking off from Manchester airport, he'll was it low maybe 1/2 to 1 mile away I think and I landed my quad rapido.
Would be good to meet up one day when the weather gets better. Next time I am down ur way I'l send a message. As u may have seen in my profile I live in the Lakes, some challenging flying here over water.
Ps hope I'm not braking forum code with this thread, I'm new at it.

Reactions: Green Phantom
Lymm is really nice, not flown there or thought of flying there but if its ok then i can see it would be nice, especially over the lake.

Oh no didnt see your based in the Lakes, again a lovely place to live. I visit there every year usually. Ive stayed at White Cross Bay a few times and Windermeer.

Yeh i would be up for a meet up video one day. I actually have a few people on Youtube who want to do a collaboration video this year via my channel. Just picking a good day is hard ha.

We are just talking about our drones and location so nothing wrong with that from what i know :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj