Thank you -> onto Mavic

Reaction score
Thank you to the members of this board.

I lost my Phantom 3 Standard to King Triton in Lake Superior due to operator error, my error.

I guess I need to join the Mavic group now. Wish we ware all one group.

Here is a Facebook Livestream from my new Mavic Pro.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Congratulations on the Mavic Pro Doug! Looks great, and you have a very nice area to fly. I would love to hear the details regarding the P3S incident. I'm glad it did not sour you to the hobby.

Reactions: DougAles
Congratulations on the Mavic Pro Doug! Looks great, and you have a very nice area to fly. I would love to hear the details regarding the P3S incident. I'm glad it did not sour you to the hobby.

Thank you. I was flying at a fast pace just off the surface of the water when I accidentally moved the drone down and into the water. Completely my fault.

Attachments

• IMG_5966.PNG
    IMG_5966.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 387
Oh, bummer. Well, it sounds like the Mavic will be a great upgrade. Happy flying!!

Two weeks ago I adopted "Rusty."

In that short time, Rusty has traveled with me from Wisconsin to New York, flown 40+ Miles and given me amazing photos and videos.

After a Redbull, Rusty said he's ready for mission 41. #MavicPro

Attachments

• IMG_6575.JPG
    IMG_6575.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 326
  • IMG_6576.PNG
    IMG_6576.PNG
    252.9 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_6583.PNG
    IMG_6583.PNG
    242 KB · Views: 364
Reactions: Neon Euc
That first pic is awesome! Definitely a keeper.

I crashed my P1 into Lake Superior nearby on Presque Isle but got it out quick and there was no damage. It still flies. Posted a video of it on youtube. I have flown around the Ore Dock in Marquette a few times but want to go back for some closeups. I know exactly where your old drone's final resting place is. Congrats on the Mavic Pro.

I crashed my P1 into Lake Superior nearby on Presque Isle but got it out quick and there was no damage. It still flies. Posted a video of it on youtube. I have flown around the Ore Dock in Marquette a few times but want to go back for some closeups. I know exactly where your old drone's final resting place is. Congrats on the Mavic Pro.

If you get to it soon and it works, let me know. I can send you my remote controller.

It was three weeks ago today I purchased the DJI Mavic Pro I named "Rusty."

In three weeks I have flown just over 89 miles. Starting to get comfortable with this bird. Medium to high risk cinematic flights to follow soon.

IMG_6611.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31