Mexico Resort Segway Tour Video

Reaction score
Well, after checking out a lot of your YouTube videos, joining this group, and purchasing my first ever GoPro, I took it on vacation.

Here is my first real attempt at incorporating my GoPro into one of my YouTube videos.

We went on a Segway tour. Besides my GoPro Hero 6, I also uses a iPhone 6S and a DJI Mavic Pro drone. I edited the pieces together in iMovie, the free app on my iPhone. Just as a bit of honest disclosure, I did loose my Phantom 3 Standard to the depths of Lake Superior. So, I purchased a DJI Mavic Pro. This vidoe is from my new drone.

♦️Thoughts?

♦️What did you like?

♦️Where should I focus on improving my skills?

Thank you for your feedback.

Reactions: Primpwatcher
I only watched the first two minutes or so, but there didn't appear to be any rhyme or reason as to why you would speed things up or slow them down, it just kind of happened randomly and for no reason. I guess the other reason I turned it off so quickly... it's you riding around on a segway. Just not a whole lot of excitement in watching that. I'm really not trying to be harsh. Hopefully you can get some better feedback from others on here.

I only watched the first two minutes or so, but there didn't appear to be any rhyme or reason as to why you would speed things up or slow them down, it just kind of happened randomly and for no reason. I guess the other reason I turned it off so quickly... it's you riding around on a segway. Just not a whole lot of excitement in watching that. I'm really not trying to be harsh. Hopefully you can get some better feedback from others on here.

Thank you danchez.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues