DID YOU CRASH YOUR PHANTOM, GIMBAL,..? FPVLR Antenna UPGRADE

Re: DID YOU CRASH YOUR PHANTOM, GIMBAL, UAV? GPS Antenna SER

over 80 phantoms and over 100 gimbals went through the shop so far,
still going strong :D

hunch said:
over 80 phantoms and over 100 gimbals went through the shop so far,
still going strong :D
Wow!?! Those are some pretty impressive numbers. In your best estimation, out of the 100 gimbals you have had in for repair, what percentage were economically repairable? (Parts + Labor under $100)
Thanks!

under $100?
very small percentage. in cases when F or P sensor board had to be replaced ($70) and that would be the only problem, which not a lot came in that way.
most common problem is torn cable, bent Y arm or other parts bent and of course P sensor board potentiometer cracked.

Re: DID YOU CRASH YOUR PHANTOM, GIMBAL,..? FPVLR Antenna UPG

Hey Hutch. Crashed my phantom 2 and hoping for your help. Sent a FB request for your group too. Lost power in air and dropped about 100ft on its top. Was getting a constant beep and repaired a solder point that fixed that, but now I can't sync the transmitter to the unit. Just get the flashing yellow lights. Total bummer.

Here's video of the incident
http://youtu.be/RqzIrXisSE0

Toph said:
Hey Hutch. Crashed my phantom 2 and hoping for your help. Sent a FB request for your group too. Lost power in air and dropped about 100ft on its top. Was getting a constant beep and repaired a solder point that fixed that, but now I can't sync the transmitter to the unit. Just get the flashing yellow lights. Total bummer.

Here's video of the incident
http://youtu.be/RqzIrXisSE0
Toph,
Pm me on FB or go to my site at uavrepairshop.com and my number is right there.

Thanks for the help and quick responses. It'll be in the mail on its way to ya tomorrow.

Thanks!

Anyone looking for help with repairs, Hunch (Hani) is your man. Got me back in action in no time! Super responsive, fast turn around, very fair pricing, and goes the extra mile. I'm very thankful and found my man for future repairs when/if needed.

Thanks again!

Thank you all for your support.
Looking for parts? Repair your Phantom 2 / 3 ?
Let me know. Parts for P3 about to be available. already have several on hand and it will only grow in stock.

I also have a ton of P2 parts if you are looking for any.
Remote controllers, Range Extenders (500 and 700),....

Hey, I got a phantom 3 that I crashed once and everything worked except camera is off horizontally when time you start but then calibrating fixes it. I flew it like that for a while but now when you start the gimbal is acting all crazy just moving in all kinds of directions. I got a new Phantom 3 so I am willing to sell this one for parts or if you could give me a quote to have that gimbal repaired that would be nice. Thank you.

800+ members and over 900 devices through the shop to date.
Keep em coming.

Servicing Phantom 3's now, have ALL the parts in stock so turn around is minimal, 2-4 days

Haven't updated in a while.

a lot of P3A, P3P and P2V+ gimbals and cameras are on my shelves and even more parts available so if you have a broken gimbal/camera from P2 or P3
send it over and i will put it back to 100%.

10847281_10205513606226704_379706320628036872_o.jpg
11807288_10207567962704332_7423627003282053057_o.jpg
image1 (3).JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers