Thank you -> onto Mavic

Congratulations on the Mavic Pro Doug! Looks great, and you have a very nice area to fly. I would love to hear the details regarding the P3S incident. I'm glad it did not sour you to the hobby.

Reactions: DougAles
Congratulations on the Mavic Pro Doug! Looks great, and you have a very nice area to fly. I would love to hear the details regarding the P3S incident. I'm glad it did not sour you to the hobby.

Thank you. I was flying at a fast pace just off the surface of the water when I accidentally moved the drone down and into the water. Completely my fault.

Attachments

• IMG_5966.PNG
    IMG_5966.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 388
Oh, bummer. Well, it sounds like the Mavic will be a great upgrade. Happy flying!!

Two weeks ago I adopted "Rusty."

In that short time, Rusty has traveled with me from Wisconsin to New York, flown 40+ Miles and given me amazing photos and videos.

After a Redbull, Rusty said he's ready for mission 41. #MavicPro

Attachments

• IMG_6575.JPG
    IMG_6575.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 327
  • IMG_6576.PNG
    IMG_6576.PNG
    252.9 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_6583.PNG
    IMG_6583.PNG
    242 KB · Views: 365
Reactions: Neon Euc
That first pic is awesome! Definitely a keeper.

I crashed my P1 into Lake Superior nearby on Presque Isle but got it out quick and there was no damage. It still flies. Posted a video of it on youtube. I have flown around the Ore Dock in Marquette a few times but want to go back for some closeups. I know exactly where your old drone's final resting place is. Congrats on the Mavic Pro.

I crashed my P1 into Lake Superior nearby on Presque Isle but got it out quick and there was no damage. It still flies. Posted a video of it on youtube. I have flown around the Ore Dock in Marquette a few times but want to go back for some closeups. I know exactly where your old drone's final resting place is. Congrats on the Mavic Pro.

If you get to it soon and it works, let me know. I can send you my remote controller.

It was three weeks ago today I purchased the DJI Mavic Pro I named "Rusty."

In three weeks I have flown just over 89 miles. Starting to get comfortable with this bird. Medium to high risk cinematic flights to follow soon.

IMG_6611.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20