Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm currently selling the following P4P OEM parts from my drone with less then 25 flights (You can read my story below on how it happened and why).

See all the listings here: gran_isai on eBay

Happy to answer any questions or provide more detail about the parts.

So here's my story I recently had a little crash incident with my P4P. Bent the yaw arm on the gimbal and broke the yaw gimbal motor off from the housing. On top of that the electric cable for the yaw gimble motor snapped so I wasn't able to just glue the housing back together and keep flying.

Currently because you can't find any parts for the P4P I'm forced to buy an entire new gimbal and camera (even though my gimbal was responding to commands and the camera was fine and still capturing video). To figured out the problem I disassembled the unit (really not that hard to do).

I can confirm all these parts work and are from my model, I'm sure someone has had similar misfortune that I have and can probably save a lot of $$$ just fixing one of the parts rather then buying an entire new assembly like I've been forced to.

Isaiah

Just an FYI, some P4P replacement parts are now on DJI's site, the camera and gimbal is there but it lists for $699, ouch!
I looked at the item page a couple of days ago, but today the page wont load, but you can see it listed near the bottom of the link below.

Buy Phantom 4 Accessories

Thanks man! Yeah I've been forced into that $699 ouch route.... then just trying to sell the parts to make back the loss and help anybody else out cause it's still cheaper then the $699 route.

Not to happy with DJI's unwillingness to stock the parts.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Thanks man! Yeah I've been forced into that $699 ouch route.... then just trying to sell the parts to make back the loss and help anybody else out cause it's still cheaper then the $699 route.

Not to happy with DJI's unwillingness to stock the parts.

I hear ya, I have had my issues with them too, we all have. Surprisingly I had an RTH mishap and ran into a tree, with DJI Care Refresh and following their return labeling instructions to a tee, they had a brand new AC complete with new camera and gimbal on it's way to me in 4 days, it was the only time (so far) that they actually impressed me!

I hear ya, I have had my issues with them too, we all have. Surprisingly I had an RTH mishap and ran into a tree, with DJI Care Refresh and following their return labeling instructions to a tee, they had a brand new AC complete with new camera and gimbal on it's way to me in 4 days, it was the only time (so far) that they actually impressed me!
I've heard good things about that, unfortunately for me I forgot to purchase it within the first 48 hrs... whole excitement over the new gear and disregarded it.

I can put you in contact with a guy selling a complete gimbal camera assembly for 300 usd. Its from a P4 standard and is located in denmark.

Do you have a yaw arm and a ribbon cable? Mine got damaged. I've sent it for repair, still did not get assessed though, so Iin case they offer me to reolace entire camera I might need to look into buying second hand parts...

9c29b41a594545ccd3e839aa3523a925.jpg
I'll buy this board that's mounted to the camera cover if it's the same as the p4.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan