Phanton 3 Pro: take it for free for parts - pay shipping - camera works, motors fine - no props

I crashed my P3Pro about a year ago- bought a replacement shell, removed the camera and gimbal, then lost interest in the complexity of the repair. You can have it for free, in its original box, for the cost of shipping from Massachusetts.

The motors are in good shape. The camera was working fine after the crash and was transmitting images. Gimbal has a bent arm.

No props.

I've already sold all the OEM batteries and chargers. The gimbal is partially disassembled - various screws, spacers, etc., drop kit, etc. included.

No parts have been pirated out - everything is there.

Because I don't check this forum very often, phone calls are best. Please NO TEXTS.

Also, please no tire-kickers. If you want photos I'll shoot them and post them.

I also have the original controller with an installed HDMI output module but can't post it for sale - I haven't written enough general forum posts yet to qualify for the classifieds forum.

If you're within an hour of Boston I can meet you.

Adam
Massachusetts
(617) 306-0690
I assume you have given this away by now, but in case you have not….I would be interested if it has the roll motor control board I need to repair my P3P. DJI used 3 different versions of this part and they are not interchangeable. The one I am looking for is P00953.05. Unfortunately, the part # is printed on the inside facing surface of the board so it can’t be read without disconnecting the two ribbon cables that connect it to power and to the roll motor. But I might be able to tell from a close-up picture of the outward facing side of the board. This would require only removing the 5 screws that hold the cover on. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if that’s easier for you than this board.

I assume you have given this away by now, but in case you have not….I would be interested if it has the roll motor control board I need to repair my P3P. DJI used 3 different versions of this part and they are not interchangeable. The one I am looking for is P00953.05. Unfortunately, the part # is printed on the inside facing surface of the board so it can’t be read without disconnecting the two ribbon cables that connect it to power and to the roll motor. But I might be able to tell from a close-up picture of the outward facing side of the board. This would require only removing the 5 screws that hold the cover on. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if that’s easier for you than this board.
Since this is an older thread, you might want to send the OP a direct message / 'start a conversation' to get better response on this. Good luck.

Its a pity I live in South Africa, recently crashed my P3A and messed up the gimbal and camera. No spares available around here, and imports take 3 months with our extremely efficient Postal service(!!) Good luck, I'm sure there will be many takers.
I will take it in bullhead city az, just let me know !

I am interested if it is still available.
Ted, if you are desperate, I have a low mileage P3P with controller, 5 batteries and extra controller that probably just needs a battery and a NAND re-flash that I will make you a good deal on. Send me a PM if interested.

I think I have enough projects for now. Just got swamped with gimbal repairs. I could do the reflash for you if you like

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
orthotutors