Phanton 3 Pro: take it for free for parts - pay shipping - camera works, motors fine - no props

Reaction score
I crashed my P3Pro about a year ago- bought a replacement shell, removed the camera and gimbal, then lost interest in the complexity of the repair. You can have it for free, in its original box, for the cost of shipping from Massachusetts.

The motors are in good shape. The camera was working fine after the crash and was transmitting images. Gimbal has a bent arm.

No props.

I've already sold all the OEM batteries and chargers. The gimbal is partially disassembled - various screws, spacers, etc., drop kit, etc. included.

No parts have been pirated out - everything is there.

Because I don't check this forum very often, phone calls are best. Please NO TEXTS.

Also, please no tire-kickers. If you want photos I'll shoot them and post them.

I also have the original controller with an installed HDMI output module but can't post it for sale - I haven't written enough general forum posts yet to qualify for the classifieds forum.

If you're within an hour of Boston I can meet you.

Adam
Massachusetts
(617) 306-0690

Last edited:
I crashed my P3Pro about a year ago- bought a replacement shell, removed the camera and gimbal, then lost interest in the complexity of the repair. You can have it for free, in its original box, for the cost of shipping from Massachusetts.

The motors are in good shape. The camera was working fine after the crash and was transmitting images. Gimbal has a bent arm.

No props.

I've already sold all the OEM batteries and chargers. The gimbal is partially disassembled - various screws, spacers, etc., drop kit, etc. included.

Because I don't check this forum very often, phone calls are best. Please NO TEXTS.

I also have the original controller with an installed HDMI output module but can't post it for sale - I haven't written enough general forum posts yet to qualify for the classifieds forum.

Adam
Massachusetts
(617) 306-0690
Its a pity I live in South Africa, recently crashed my P3A and messed up the gimbal and camera. No spares available around here, and imports take 3 months with our extremely efficient Postal service(!!) Good luck, I'm sure there will be many takers.

No props.

Adam
Massachusetts
(617) 306-0690
I shared your message thread on a Facebook group.

No props.

Adam
Massachusetts
(617) 306-0690
going up to the Hamfest in Deerfield NH in a couple weeks ?
i live just over the border,need a camera for a P3..
went to the MIT flea mkt last sunday.,,.god i hate driving in Boston :(
so,'m in need of parts..
pm me for text number ?

going up to the Hamfest in Deerfield NH in a couple weeks ?
i live just over the border,need a camera for a P3..
went to the MIT flea mkt last sunday.,,.god i hate driving in Boston :(
so,'m in need of parts..
pm me for text number ?
i texted you because no voice on cell service here right now..most times no text either.

this stinks,cell service so bad cant connect enuf to send text..
part of livin out in the woods :)

I have a Advanced, I could use the parts or perhaps move up the Pro. I am in CT in Newington where are you at?

Hi David - I'm in Boston, Ma. You can call me at (617) 306-0690.
Hi Dave,

Sorry I realized no texts. I am deaf so a voice call isn't a option. I do have a iPhone with Facetime that now has a Beta of voice translation. Might that work?

Hi Dave,

Sorry I realized no texts. I am deaf so a voice call isn't a option. I do have a iPhone with Facetime that now has a Beta of voice translation. Might that work?
David, I see you have an IPhone with voice translation. I assume it is voice to ASL or ASL to voice. My grandson is deaf and lives 1500 miles from me. I want to be able to communicate with him. At 79 years I am having some issues learning ASL.

If you still have this, I will be in the boston area the week of July 4. let me know.

David, I see you have an IPhone with voice translation. I assume it is voice to ASL or ASL to voice. My grandson is deaf and lives 1500 miles from me. I want to be able to communicate with him. At 79 years I am having some issues learning ASL.
Hello Ted-
I have a Phantom 4 Pro with a broken gimbal and severed cable that needs repair. I also have 2 never flown Phantom 2's. Both are complete, as I recall,
Controller etc.
I wondered if you could use them for parts.

If you are still doing repairs, I would like to send the 4 to you.
I do not use Facebook or instagram. You could text me, or
leave a Voice message at ( 413 ) 329-1556.

Many thanks!
Paul

Hello Ted-
I have a Phantom 4 Pro with a broken gimbal and severed cable that needs repair. I also have 2 never flown Phantom 2's. Both are complete, as I recall,
Controller etc.
I wondered if you could use them for parts.

If you are still doing repairs, I would like to send the 4 to you.
I do not use Facebook or instagram. You could text me, or
leave a Voice message at ( 413 ) 329-1556.

Many thanks!
Paul
I will call shortly.

No props.

Adam
Massachusetts
(617) 306-0690
Hello, I would love to have your crashed 3, I will call you later today. I am 74 and retired and just getting into drones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic