P3SE: fly at a maximum height of 2000 meters.

You want to know what you can do to fly higher than 500 meters. Well, the solution is already mentioned in the opening post.

What is wrong with reading a complete topic where you will find all the information?

Sorry if it bothers you but for me it's not clear since I'm using a different version of DJI Go than the one they are saying.

Sorry if it bothers you but for me it's not clear since I'm using a different version of DJI Go than the one they are saying.
Rodrigo, you can use the patch in my first message without any problems. This patch has only set the height limit at 2,000 meters. It is nevertheless wise to even go through all the following messages.

Furthermore, I like to say that I have warm memories of the beautiful Brazil. There I flew with a hang glider for the first time.

Rodrigo, you can use the patch in my first message without any problems. This patch has only set the height limit at 2,000 meters. It is nevertheless wise to even go through all the following messages.

Furthermore, I like to say that I have warm memories of the beautiful Brazil. There I flew with a hang glider for the first time.

chatikib,

Thanks so much! I'll give it a test later today.

OBS: Hang glider? Omg... I'm not that kind of person to take actions like this hehehehe. You're brave!

For those who have no fears and want to fly higher than 500 meters, there is a solution. With this patch you can fly higher than 500 meters. This patch is only applicable to DJI Phantom 3SE with firmware V01.03.0020 or V01.05.0040.

Up to 2000 meters

For the sake of clarity and for the people who have forgotten: it is forbidden to fly higher than 120 meters in most countries.
when i make this, the fcc mode will donr shut down, or smthg else?

For those who have no fears and want to fly higher than 500 meters, there is a solution. With this patch you can fly higher than 500 meters. This patch is only applicable to DJI Phantom 3SE with firmware V01.03.0020 or V01.05.0040.

Up to 2000 meters

For the sake of clarity and for the people who have forgotten: it is forbidden to fly higher than 120 meters in most countries.
Hi,

I tried your method but doesn't work. Still limited to 500m. I'm not sure that the firmware has been updated because I had already the version 1.5.40. Do I have to downgrade first and then upgrade again?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.