No Fly zone limits to 120 meters?

Reaction score
i updated yesterday the no fly zone on my Ipad, i went to fly in a Zone D , where usually i go above 120 meters, but for some reason the drone stopped at 120 meters. ( 400 feet)

i checked the limit and its set at 500 meter, i linked the RC to my phone and the pop up message asked me to update the no fly zone etc .. i ignored it .. and i flew above 120 meters with my phone app..

the update limits the height to 120 meter in Zone D etc? and any idea how to remove the update from my ipad?

Thanks pilots

i am not flying in the US, and what if you have a commercial job approved to be above 120 meter how would u deal with that in USA...

i live in Dubai, and in the desert area we are ok to go more then 120 meter

It would depend on if we are in a class G airspace or something different. If we are in an airspace where the limit is 400 feet we would need a waiver to fly above that in that zone. In other words we can fly 400 feet above a structure we are inspecting or are within 400 horizontal feet of a structure but if the extra height would put us in a class of airspace with a ceiling limit (such as class D, C or B) we would need permission.

It would depend on if we are in a class G airspace or something different. If we are in an airspace where the limit is 400 feet we would need a waiver to fly above that in that zone. In other words we can fly 400 feet above a structure we are inspecting or are within 400 horizontal feet of a structure but if the extra height would put us in a class of airspace with a ceiling limit (such as class D, C or B) we would need permission.
i agree, if we get the permission,,, so basically we need to contact DJI every time we need to go above the limit .. there is no way to remove it from once we update the app?
on my iphone i didnt update and i can still go above 120meter, my ipad is already updated

If you are in a zone where you can legally fly above the 400 foot limit then it sounds like maybe DJI has made an error with their no fly zone in your area? You would most likely need to contact them to get it straightened out. Can you just delete the Go 4 app from your Ipad and then reinstall?

If you are in a zone where you can legally fly above the 400 foot limit then it sounds like maybe DJI has made an error with their no fly zone in your area? You would most likely need to contact them to get it straightened out. Can you just delete the Go 4 app from your Ipad and then reinstall?
exactly thats what i will try .. i guess something went wrong....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik