P3SE: fly at a maximum height of 2000 meters.

Reaction score
For those who have no fears and want to fly higher than 500 meters, there is a solution. With this patch you can fly higher than 500 meters. This patch is only applicable to DJI Phantom 3SE with firmware V01.03.0020 or V01.05.0040.

Up to 2000 meters

For the sake of clarity and for the people who have forgotten: it is forbidden to fly higher than 120 meters in most countries.

I'm thinking this would be useful of you are a the base of a mountain at takeoff and want to fly to the top.... correct?

I have a mountain range thats wide open and the elevation change is around 1600ft from the base to the top and under a 2 mile distance.

I'm thinking this would be useful of you are a the base of a mountain at takeoff and want to fly to the top.... correct?

I have a mountain range thats wide open and the elevation change is around 1600ft from the base to the top and under a 2 mile distance.
That's right. For people who have to fly higher than 500 meters this is a nice solution.

Reactions: Spazz_MMCF
When you use all available modifications, the P3SE becomes a very flexible drone. Meanwhile, a distance of 2,000 meters is easy to get and now also a maximum height of 2,000 meters. Lot of thanks for the programmer (nikonorovv) who made this all possible.

Do not forget, the vertical down velocity - 3m/s
On the decrease from a height of 2000m it will take 11min.
I think in the patch need to increase vertical down velocity to 5m/c
I'm make a new patch.
Благодарим вас за помощь и ваш вклад. Вы отлично поработали для всех. Можно ли добавить патч 'Remove Update Force'? Было бы здорово, если можно остановить кричащее сообщение на экране об обновлении прошивки.

Посмотрите на этот патч: Remove Update Force 3.1.18

Is it possible to add the patch 'Remove Update Force'? It would be great if it is possible to stop the screaming message on the screen about update the firmware.

It would be great if it is possible to stop the screaming message on the screen about update the firmware.
It is necessary to replace the files on the Android device.
Location of files /sdcard/android/data/dj.pilot/cache
Files to change, after DJI GO starts to require an update.

Attachments

• noForcedDJIGOupgrade.zip
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,579
Reactions: buder4u
What are the chances of getting such a patch for the P3P? In my line of work, we inspect broadcast antennas and these are occasionally 600 meters and up (a tower on a mountainvets.). As it is, were limited to only 500 meters which is occasionally 100 meters or more below what we need to inspect.

Reactions: capposteve
What are the chances of getting such a patch for the P3P? In my line of work, we inspect broadcast antennas and these are occasionally 600 meters and up (a tower on a mountainvets.). As it is, were limited to only 500 meters which is occasionally 100 meters or more below what we need to inspect.
Send a PM to @nikonorovv. He has the knowledge and build also this version.

No problems. I will need the firmware, which is now installed on your copter.

Reactions: chatikib and beb
Anyone tried breaking altitude records yet? Bumped into a video on youtube, where a Spark was flown above 900m alt.

I think Phantom would defeat that.

Anyone tried breaking altitude records yet? Bumped into a video on youtube, where a Spark was flown above 900m alt.

I think Phantom would defeat that.
I saw on a Russian website that some people have reached about 700 meters. The height is not a limitation but the battery life. Descent / landing takes a very long time with a maximum descent speed of 3 meters per second. And then you descend with the left stick completely down. :cool:

How would you like for me to send it? If you will please email me at "[email protected]", I'll email it to you.

Assuming an actual copy of the firmware is what you need. Or, is it just to know what version is currently loaded? I apologize. I'm a bit confused by what you are asking for.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl