P3SE: fly at a maximum height of 2000 meters.

@nikonorovv - Is it possible to modify IPA files? I think many Phantom users will be happy when DJI Go 3.18 for iOS is modified for FCC.

It would be great.
I’ve done the “mod” using an Android device using the 3.1.18 as suggested and now I’m flying with Litchi.
Not bad but i’d like to use DJI Go again [emoji28]

Last edited:
Your firmware number (like this 1.03.0020)

Ok. I'm sending you everything you should need to know as it is, now:

App version is 3.1.28

Aircraft firmware: 1.11.20

Remote firmware: 1.9.2

Thanks in advance for helping with this.

@nikonorovv
I’m using P3P for almost 3 years
Since last year with new upgrade software that forced me to do it, I have problem with range distances
Checked with my community, all almost have the same problem

I’m using:
Version 3.1.28
Basic Fly Database 01.00.01.05
iOS 11.2.5

And now the system asked me to upgrade, still holding not to go ahead, worried it will become worst the range and transmitting

What should I do ?

Thanks

Reactions: Lonewolf
@nikonorovv
I’m using P3P for almost 3 years
Since last year with new upgrade software that forced me to do it, I have problem with range distances
Checked with my community, all almost have the same problem

I’m using:
Version 3.1.28
Basic Fly Database 01.00.01.05
iOS 11.2.5

And now the system asked me to upgrade, still holding not to go ahead, worried it will become worst the range and transmitting

What should I do ?

Thanks
Just two short questions: is your iOS-device jailbroken and do you live in the USA (FCC-Area)?

Just two short questions: is your iOS-device jailbroken and do you live in the USA (FCC-Area)?

Hi Chatikib

No for both questions
My iOS is original not jailbreak and I’m living in Indonesia, place where of heavy jungle wifi network (it could related as well for weak signal transmission)

I was out from my unit this afternoon, now just back home, and additional information:

AC ver 1.11.20
RC ver 1.9.3

Cheers

Reactions: Plbjr
Hi Chatikib

No for both questions
My iOS is original not jailbreak and I’m living in Indonesia, place where of heavy jungle wifi network (it could related as well for weak signal transmission)

I was out from my unit this afternoon, now just back home, and additional information:

AC ver 1.11.20
RC ver 1.9.3

Cheers

You may have an Android phone. Or is there someone in your area who has an Android phone. I advise you to install the DJI Go version 3.1.18 FCC. This version can be found on this forum. If you fly for a while with this version, your P3P will switch to FCC mode. Then let us know what distance you can cover.

Last edited:
Reactions: wirawan_abcd
Hi Chatikib

Thanks for your advice

I will test it this weekend, and will let you know the result

Cheers

You may have an Android phone. Or is there someone in your area who has an Android phone. I advise you to install the DJI Go version 3.1.18 FCC. This version can be found on this forum. If you fly for a while with this version, your P3P will switch to FCC mode. Then let us know what distance you can cover.

Hi @chatikib

I tried what you suggested, have a better signal with Android and DJI Go 3.1.18 FCC
After 1 battery, changed the system into iOS, wow I’ve got better signal in my area which really have strong interference of WiFi networks

I flew 300m high and 500m distance, which for me is more than enough for testing (the AC already out of my LOS)

Thank you very much for your help
Now have another question, will this FCC system/version will be remain in my AC ? Normally I take out the battery while store the AC
Should I use Android again to start then switch to iOS or just get direct to iOS ?

Regards

Hi @chatikib

I tried what you suggested, have a better signal with Android and DJI Go 3.1.18 FCC
After 1 battery, changed the system into iOS, wow I’ve got better signal in my area which really have strong interference of WiFi networks

I flew 300m high and 500m distance, which for me is more than enough for testing (the AC already out of my LOS)

Thank you very much for your help
Now have another question, will this FCC system/version will be remain in my AC ? Normally I take out the battery while store the AC
Should I use Android again to start then switch to iOS or just get direct to iOS ?

Regards
Thanks for your comment. You can remove the battery from your drone. I don't expect the settings will be lost.
I wish you safe flights with your drone!

So, is there any hope for reaching 2,000 meters with this combination?

App version is 3.1.28

Aircraft firmware: 1.11.20

Remote firmware: 1.9.2

This is only for P3P_FW_V01.11.0020!!!
1) unzip this archive
2) put .bin file on SD card
3) insert SD to Phantom
4) turn on Phantom
and further on my instructions for P3SE...

Attachments

• PMCAPPFw3.zip
    557.1 KB · Views: 469
This is only for P3P_FW_V01.11.0020!!!
1) unzip this archive
2) put .bin file on SD card
3) insert SD to Phantom
4) turn on Phantom
and further on my instructions for P3SE...

Thanks so much! Now, when DJI sends another update, how will this affect that our, will it affect it at all? I really do appreciate this, nikonorovv.

Yes, of course.

Dear nikonorovv,

I own a P3SE and I'm using the DJI Go patched for FCC (DJI_MOD download the DJI.GO.v.3.1.28.Patched.rar). I updated my P3SE to the newest fw last week. I'm glad that right know I can fly more than 3km with my drone but height limit is still 500m.

Would you help me with this? What Can I do to be able to keep flying in FCC mode and be able to fly beyond the height limits?

Thanks

Dear nikonorovv,

I own a P3SE and I'm using the DJI Go patched for FCC (DJI_MOD download the DJI.GO.v.3.1.28.Patched.rar). I updated my P3SE to the newest fw last week. I'm glad that right know I can fly more than 3km with my drone but height limit is still 500m.

Would you help me with this? What Can I do to be able to keep flying in FCC mode and be able to fly beyond the height limits?

Thanks
You want to know what you can do to fly higher than 500 meters. Well, the solution is already mentioned in the opening post.

What is wrong with reading a complete topic where you will find all the information?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20