P3SE solution but... who is speaking Russian

hy everybody , i am new in this forum i would like to give you congratulations for giving us so information

i am a littel lost i can,t fly only 500 mts of distance with iphone 6 and i am loking for a russian dgi go ipa and i didn,t find
do you know it exit'

Thanks in advance
The app you are looking for doesn't exist. There are people who have good experiences by first switching the mode with an Android device to FCC. And then fly with DJI Go (up to version 3.1.11).

With all DJI Go versions after 3.1.11 (IPA so iOS), the mode is reset to CE.

Hi all
PhantomFlyer3SE - this treatise on translation is very precise :)
It can not really translate, but Interestingly, the Czech obscene words to filter :)

Otherwise with us - morning storm, afternoon rain ... no testing

hy everybody , i am new in this forum i would like to give you congratulations for giving us so information

i am a littel lost i can,t fly only 500 mts of distance with iphone 6 and i am loking for a russian dgi go ipa and i didn,t find
do you know it exit'

Thanks in advance
Hi bloque,
If you have IOS the better solution for you to use Litchi. You need an android device only once, as you switches to FCC mode, and because Litchi works on IOS for P3SE, and will not switch back to CE mode, so with Litchi you will be able to fly in CE mode for ever without any tricks.

Hello to all
I apologize for my post yesterday in Italian, I messed up with the copy paste from Google translate.

As promised today I updated the firmware to the latest version and I did a bit of testing.

maximum distance 3200mt (WOW)
RTH perfect, return less than 50cm away from the exact point of departure

"Follow me" function OK (not very precise, but it works)
"Point of interest" function OK, nice to use, it makes a circle around a point that indicates it at a desired distance (radius)

I could not test it anymore because the battery is exhausted ....
tomorrow more tests

For now I am very satisfied !!!

Reactions: D.C. and chatikib
Hello to all
I apologize for my post yesterday in Italian, I messed up with the copy paste from Google translate.

As promised today I updated the firmware to the latest version and I did a bit of testing.

maximum distance 3200mt (WOW)
RTH perfect, return less than 50cm away from the exact point of departure

"Follow me" function OK (not very precise, but it works)
"Point of interest" function OK, nice to use, it makes a circle around a point that indicates it at a desired distance (radius)

I could not test it anymore because the battery is exhausted ....
tomorrow more tests

For now I am very satisfied !!!
@zaulino Perfect information. I think a lot of people will be jealous at your distance of 3200 meters.

I can share a new experiment of my friend in Transylvania. He installed the modded app in CE mode. After 1 minute the wifi switch window appear, and the test flight proved, that hi is in FCC mode.

I hope tomorrow i will explain my own experiences

Reactions: chatikib
i have just to check and i have the same problem when the bird reach 500 mts RTH AND LOST THE SIGNAL
with LICHI and dji go 3.1.23 firmware version 1.3.20 con iphone 7
any other idea please
thanks

There is a new version of the DJI Go 3.11 mode FCC available. Here you will find the version:

DJI Go 3.11 mode FCC - english..

In this new version a number of small things have been optimized. If your current version works correctly then you don't have to update. Remember, never change a winning team.

Of course, thanks to our 'partners in crime', the Russian SE-drone pilots of 4PDA

Reactions: buder4u
hi all, i tested yesterday russian mod 3.1.11_mod_21, and i'm very satisfy

phone one plus one

rth works
connection seems also stable
about distance unfortunately i got just 200 meters (my limitation guys, i'm too scared)
video on my phone have some delay

looking russian website i have seen a bold red message that say (with AC firmware 1.5.40 version there are a lot of problem also with video stream and roolback to older firmware doen't help)

please can i know if someone of you have some experience about 1.5.40 firmware?
downgrading to old firmware you got some changing?

I would like to downgrade 1.3.20

Last edited:

phone one plus one

rth works
about distance unfortunately i got just 200 meters (my limitation guys, i'm too scared)

looking russian website i have seen a bold red message that say (with AC firmware 1.5.40 version there are a lot of problem also with video stream and roolback to older firmware doen't help)

Downgrade to firmware 1.3.20 will not change anything.

phone one plus one

rth works

I have no issues with 1.5.40 fw, it works me fine.

Finally I managed to do test flights with 3.1.11
It works stable (3.1.8 was it for me too)
Flight distant limit is the same, as with 3.1.8, I had an 3200 meter flight, and on a more noisy place had on 2000 meter the same FPV quality as before.
Lag is only at pure radio signal quality.

One time the 50 meters limitation appeared, but this happened befor by all app version for me on low temperature. Quick restart, and no problem.

During two test flight I haven't noticed any limitation or instability

I run the app on android 6 on BV 7000 Pro

Last edited:
iPad with DJI GO 3.1.23 in mod FCC

can you guys found anything about this mod for ipad, i saw in our comrades forum they edit the post whit that informations, but i can't find anything about the mod to ipad...

iPad with DJI GO 3.1.23 in mod FCC

can you guys found anything about this mod for ipad, i saw in our comrades forum they edit the post whit that informations, but i can't find anything about the mod to ipad...

Never heard about patch for iPad, and I even don' t think that it would be too much useful. Once, you would not able to install the modified ipa on IOS 11. Second, you have the option to use Litchie or other third party App for SE on IOS, which will not switch you back to CE mode, so you do not need and old, and risky version of DJI GO

Never heard about patch for iPad, and I even don' t think that it would be too much useful. Once, you would not able to install the modified ipa on IOS 11. Second, you have the option to use Litchie or other third party App for SE on IOS, which will not switch you back to CE mode, so you do not need and old, and risky version of DJI GO

So, you need only to switch to FCC and after that use litchie forever ?

So, you need only to switch to FCC and after that use litchie forever ?
As you say.
Easiest way to get and android device for 10 minutes, use the patched 3.1.11 version DJI GO on it, it will switch automatically to FCC mode, and you can fly with Litchi without any problems forever.

Last edited:
Yes, if you can hav

As you say.
Easiest way to get and android device for 10 minutes, use the patched 3.1.11 version DJI GO on it, it will switch automatically to FCC mode, and you can fly with Litchi without any problems forever.

Ok i will give a try, thanks

Reactions: zaulino

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj