P3 SE - solution to switching between FCC and CE mode, I used both, and it works for sure!

Was this helpful?

• Yesss!

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No, useless...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello, today I have a bit of testing (f.1.5.40, app 3.1.8)
Application 1x has fallen, relatively safely ... quickly restored.
Height 120m, distance approx. 350m, then outages,
but rugged terrain, hills / trees ... in open terrain safely over 1km
What I feared confirmed - follow me in this version does not work yet :-(

There is no choice but to wait for Litchi / SDK from DJI

pf.jpg

Have a nice New Year!

Hello, today I have a bit of testing (f.1.5.40, app 3.1.8)
Application 1x has fallen, relatively safely ... quickly restored.
Height 120m, distance approx. 350m, then outages,
but rugged terrain, hills / trees ... in open terrain safely over 1km
What I feared confirmed - follow me in this version does not work yet :-(

There is no choice but to wait for Litchi / SDK from DJI
I am sorry that your maximum distance is only 350 meters. But I think you don't fly in FCC mode. Using the DJI Go app v3.1.8 does not automatically ensure that you fly in FCC mode.

I advise you to "calibrate" your system again in FCC mode. In this topic you wil find all the steps to follow.

I notice that there is a lot of uncertainty about calibrating to FCC mode. Therefore a small explanation. When you log in with FakeGPS for the first time with DJI Go 3.1.23 (so enter your name and password), then you should not go beyond this screen:

screenprint.jpg

As soon as you see this screen, you stop and you disconnect the internet. You have to follow the steps as described in #174:

4. Closed the DJI Go app, started airplane mode (no wifi or mobile connection), made sure FakeGPS is still running, removed the credentials to my home access point so it doesn't auto-connect.
5. Started the remote control, while the airplane mode was still enabled - switched the phone wifi on, started the DJI Go app and connected
6. Started the aircraft, the wlan window appeared in the DJI go app, wifi restarted, FCC mode was successfully enabled since the 2.4 ghz mode had 11 channels available.

I'm afraid I'm in fcc mode :)
but I was really among the trees and did not have a direct view,
so I understand the short range ...
I stole my cell phone from my wife :), fake GPS - DjiGO - wifi 11 channels
I tried again Litchi 4.1.2, it does not work (version 3.8 went, but no features)
and CAVU fpv - works but does not have any advanced features :)

When it's warm in the afternoon, I'll check it out again

very short test - very cold
flat field / meadows 120m / 1200m, then loss of signal and return ...
application stable

OK. A little test after I turned on FCC mode.

1108m !!!
10 km/h windy / sunny
8°C outside

IMG_5694.JPG

I had to hurry up while I was testing because my battery was almost empty BUT I had NO deconnections and software (DJI Go .18) was very steady. (I'm currently using Galaxy Tab A 2016). I hesitate now if I take Litchi or I stay with DJI Go

I would like really to thank you all for your tips. It is very great. Wish you all the best for 2018 !

OK. A little test after I turned on FCC mode.

1108m !!!
10 km/h windy / sunny
8°C outside

View attachment 92864

I had to hurry up while I was testing because my battery was almost empty BUT I had NO deconnections and software (DJI Go .18) was very steady. (I'm currently using Galaxy Tab A 2016). I hesitate now if I take Litchi or I stay with DJI Go

I would like really to thank you all for your tips. It is very great. Wish you all the best for 2018 !
Also the best wishes for 2018. Stay with DJI Go. I don't think that Litchi will work an Android system.

Also the best wishes for 2018. Stay with DJI Go. I don't think that Litchi will work an Android system.

Thank you my friend.

Today I flew up to 1,6 km but I had connection problems and intense lags :s with my Galaxy Tab A. I think this pad is not really powerful (only 1,6 Ghz for the CPU), so I'd like to buy a new one in order to have NO lag when I'm flying.

Anyone has any proposals or maybe solutions ?

Thank you my friend.

Today I flew up to 1,6 km but I had connection problems and intense lags :s with my Galaxy Tab A. I think this pad is not really powerful (only 1,6 Ghz for the CPU), so I'd like to buy a new one in order to have NO lag when I'm flying.

Anyone has any proposals or maybe solutions ?
That was a nice distance! Congratulations.

If your video recordings are good and your video shows delays during your flight, this is probably your tablet.

There are many people who use iOS tablets. Some people say that DJI is optimized for iOS. I don't know...
What I see is that refurbishing tablets via Ebay are cheaply offered.

Reactions: jaYss
If your video recordings are good and your video shows delays during your flight, this is probably your tablet.

That was exactly these problems... I have to buy a better one :( $$$$$$$$$$$$

I'd like to stay on Android because I switched with FCC mode :) and there is no easy-solution for iOS now.

Should I call you GOD :D ?
Thanks a lot.

EDIT : It's the 32 bits version (Installator says that when I launch .exe)

EDIT 2 : I've found another x64 installer but it says that's the x32 version and I can't install it. I tried with another old version of iTunes and it says my phone can't be connected with it because version is too old.

Last edited:
Should I call you GOD :D ?
Thanks a lot.

EDIT : It's the 32 bits version (Installator says that when I launch .exe)

EDIT 2 : I've found another x64 installer but it says that's the x32 version and I can't install it. I tried with another old version of iTunes and it says my phone can't be connected with it because version is too old.
What is the version of your iOS?

Thank you. This time I could install it BUT, it says again when I connect my iPhone that I have to update iTunes and my iPhone won't work with this version of iTunes... So I can't installe DJI Go :(

Any solutions ?

EDIT : Did you checked this post?
It seems that it isn't possible to use iTunes 12.3.X with iOS 11.X.

I advise you to wait some time before you continue with the IPA files. On another (Russian) website saw already test versions of a modified DJI Go 3 version. That will take a few weeks and then the FCC problem will be processed in an adapted version of DJI Go 3.

Reactions: vhanhisuanto
I hope you are right my friend. Thank you for your infos.

Please when you have some news, tell us :) !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20