Changing to FCC in the UK

So, what kind of distances are people seeing after doing this? In a totally open area I am getting just short of 1,000 metres currently and eager to go further...

Same for me, I just made the mod and can reach just over 1,100m, which is a hell of a lot better than the 600m i had before, that said, I've only tested it twice sofar in the same area. I'm going away next weekend to a more remote area, so can hopefully get some better distance there :D

With what programs do this MODE? I tried with 2 variants Magic Power and Fake GPS - unsuccessful, even after these attempts drone no longer counting my distance (D: N/A)

With what programs do this MODE? I tried with 2 variants Magic Power and Fake GPS - unsuccessful, even after these attempts drone no longer counting my distance (D: N/A)

I used Fake GPS, but I used an older phone to do it ( I couldn't find the setting on my Galaxy S8 to allow fake GPS, it might not even have it ), I used a Samsung S4 mini, with android 4.4.2, and it worked right away, I didn't even have to fly, I just started dji Go with Fake GPS running, and it promptly found the new location, and a small window popped up telling me that WLAN settings will be changed and the connection will be reset. After that I started Litchi, and in the settings I could see that it had in fact changed to FCC.

I hope this helped you just a little, since I know the pain of owning a drone capable of so many things camerawise, but it can't even cross a stream without disconnecting :(

EDIT: Just want to add that I use an iPad 6th gen for Litchi normally, not my S8 (I like a big picture :D )

I used Fake GPS, but I used an older phone to do it ( I couldn't find the setting on my Galaxy S8 to allow fake GPS, it might not even have it ), I used a Samsung S4 mini, with android 4.4.2, and it worked right away, I didn't even have to fly, I just started dji Go with Fake GPS running, and it promptly found the new location, and a small window popped up telling me that WLAN settings will be changed and the connection will be reset. After that I started Litchi, and in the settings I could see that it had in fact changed to FCC.

I hope this helped you just a little, since I know the pain of owning a drone capable of so many things camerawise, but it can't even cross a stream without disconnecting :(

EDIT: Just want to add that I use an iPad 6th gen for Litchi normally, not my S8 (I like a big picture :D )

Thanks, I will try with an old phone - I have one who is a long time not used. Thanks for the idea !!!. And when this Fake GPS did he cover the drones with a metal lid as some colleagues said?

Thanks, I will try with an old phone - I have one who is a long time not used. Thanks for the idea !!!. And when this Fake GPS did he cover the drones with a metal lid as some colleagues said?
No need to cover it, not in my case, it shouldn't be necessary since the fake gps program takes over, only drawback is that you can't use any newer versions of dji go anymore, as it will return your settings to CE as soon as you stop the fake gps program. Litchi won't do that ?

Thanks, I have and Litchi but I have never flown with him - I still can not get used to the drone, but with Litchi I do not know how to set a RTH and calibration.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers