Can't take pictures nor videos ...
Just loading after shutter button is selected. Same thing either using RC or APP.

Formatted Card. Drone fly well. It was crashed and Jaw and Roll Arm were replaced. Flat Cable was not replaced.

Live image is ON.

Are you getting a video feed? I can't see anything on your picture. Who repaired your gimbal?
Edit: welcome to the forum.:)

Yes I get a Live Video/Camera Feed ...

The issue is that I cannot get any saved image or video. I tried 4 different Cards. The issue is after selecting the shutter i the APP or the RC .... the screen goes black, restart the camera feed with a DJI logo, then I get nothing as a file.

I can fly the P3P, view everything Live but no pics/videos.

Yes I get a Live Video/Camera Feed ...

The issue is that I cannot get any saved image or video. I tried 4 different Cards. The issue is after selecting the shutter i the APP or the RC .... the screen goes black, restart the camera feed with a DJI logo, then I get nothing as a file.

I can fly the P3P, view everything Live but no pics/videos.
Have you tried to format the SD card in the Phantom? What tablet or phone are you using?

Yes I formatted the cards ... actually I used 4 already...
Used Samsung Galaxy S6 , also a Tablet Galaxy Tab 4 ... and Iphone 6 ... all the same thing

Did you fix it yourself? If not, send it back to the people who did and get it fixed. As long as the fw matches on everything including the battery and it's still not working, it must have an issue with either the board or the cable. I would think that it's the ribbon cable going to the sd card reader but this will take some research to find the problem. It does give you the choice to format the card in your app, did you try formatting a card in the bird just to see if it works? If it will format a card fine then it's most likely a board problem. Either way, if you fixed it yourself, it's time to pull it back apart and check everything again.

I did it myself. The flat cable looks physically good. But maybe it is bad after the crash internally. I will buy a new cable and will attach it. I replaced the yaw and roll parts but not the flat cable.

Reactions: Reed L
I did it myself. The flat cable looks physically good. But maybe it is bad after the crash internally. I will buy a new cable and will attach it. I replaced the yaw and roll parts but not the flat cable.
Hi Alvin, did you manage to repair your drone after the crash? Was it caused by the flex cable? Mine was crashed too and having the exact problem as you. Would like to know more about this.

main board of the gimbal overheated. will need to replace it.
So you're saying it's overheated? But strangely it is still able to get live feed to the App and the gimbal is still operating well. It just can't take any picture or record video.

So you're saying it's overheated? But strangely it is still able to get live feed to the App and the gimbal is still operating well. It just can't take any picture or record video.
are you saying you still see the video on your device ?
just can't record anything ?

are you saying you still see the video on your device ?
just can't record anything ?
Yes, everything is normal. But I can't take picture and record video. It was all after the crash, just like what Alvin experienced.

did you try with different cards?
I tried with different cards and still no luck. Reformatting the card within the drone works normal too. So I'm waiting to see if changing the flex cable will do the miracle. The flex cable maybe damaged but it's strange because I can still get the live feed and gimbal is working. It just can't take picture and record video.

Hi AlvinYab, did you find a solution to this issue? I'm running into the exact same problem.

Hi Alex, did you find a solution to this issue? I'm running into the exact same problem.
Hi Sarah, unfortunately I couldn't find the solution for this. But I suspect the camera cable are spoiled, so it should work by replacing the new cable. Anyway, we bought a new drone for our company and kept the old one at home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic