Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Before you watch I just want to reiterate that I knew the possibilities and take full responsibility for what had happened. Nobody was hurt, injured or effected by this except for me. I made this video to remind people of the possible dangers that could come from flying a drone no matter how experienced you are. I just want to say that we will be back soon! so please subscribe and hopefully within the next few weeks we'll have the Mavic version 2!

Also, I know this is a Mavic video, but this video is to remind people that all drones are capable of such things.

Thanks and happy flying!!!!

Don’t fret bro I just wrecked my p4p sent it in for repairs my camera was pushed forward knocked it off center I have a experience but u can never be to experience to make a mistake put it atti mode and drifted into a tree luckily it the branches and came down just wait for the response from Dji for the bill keep flying bro but the never fly in the rain peace

Reactions: AlecSmirts

Before you watch I just want to reiterate that I knew the possibilities and take full responsibility for what had happened. Nobody was hurt, injured or effected by this except for me. I made this video to remind people of the possible dangers that could come from flying a drone no matter how experienced you are. I just want to say that we will be back soon! so please subscribe and hopefully within the next few weeks we'll have the Mavic version 2!

Also, I know this is a Mavic video, but this video is to remind people that all drones are capable of such things.

So we make the Phantomrain Wet Suits for the Phantom 4 Pro that allow the Phantom to fly in the Rain or any other harsh weather condition. Although we did not make the Wet Suit for the Mavic Pro do to the battery being on top of the unit and the camera not being as water resistant.

I do not believe that it was the rain that blocked your signal. I do think you may have panicked and starting bringing the drone down lower and lower and than lost signal do to the stadium build . Had water gotten in the battery , than the drone would have just fallen out of the sky. We will be making the Wet Suit for the new Mavic Air and of course continue with the Phantom 4 as flying in the rain is no longer an issue with the Phantom wet suits and you are encouraged to see how Drones fly in the rain at phantomrain.org

Knowing that it was not the rain should bring some comfort as you might have been blaming it on a poor decision rather than just Signal block do to going to low in that structure, than again maybe you will feel worse , but I hope not.

Approved Vendor
second.gif

So we make the Phantomrain Wet Suits for the Phantom 4 Pro that allow the Phantom to fly in the Rain or any other harsh weather condition. Although we did not make the Wet Suit for the Mavic Pro do to the battery being on top of the unit and the camera not being as water resistant.

I do not believe that it was the rain that blocked your signal. I do think you may have panicked and starting bringing the drone down lower and lower and than lost signal do to the stadium build . Had water gotten in the battery , than the drone would have just fallen out of the sky. We will be making the Wet Suit for the new Mavic Air and of course continue with the Phantom 4 as flying in the rain is no longer an issue with the Phantom wet suits and you are encouraged to see how Drones fly in the rain at phantomrain.org

Knowing that it was not the rain should bring some comfort as you might have been blaming it on a poor decision rather than just Signal block do to going to low in that structure, than again maybe you will feel worse , but I hope not.

Approved Vendor
View attachment 94130
Nope wasn't the rain, pretty much my fault it got out of sight over a hill before I realized what it happened it was in the trees

That sucks, but crap happens, it’s a expensive hobby when things go wrong for sure, I learned my lesson as well when lost a p3p over water when i went out for some range test and I turned around to head back home and there was a strong headwind that I didn’t anticipate and ran out of battery and the drone took a swim, my fault as well, but you learn from it and try and not make the same mistakes

Reactions: jamiemink
Any experience, good or bad, can be used as a "training" incident as to the do's & don't of flying drones. So even though you destroyed your drone, you hopefully learned from the experience and will apply your knowledge to your next drone flight. BTW you are not alone on crashing your drones. There are those of us who have, and then there are those of us who lie about never having done so. LOL

BTW, up till the crash & burn, that was a pretty amazing video. Great job on the presentation editing & narration. Keep the faith !

The sad music really drew me in. My girlfriend yelled, "What are you crying about?!" I yelled back, "You wouldn't understand! You could NEVER understand!!!"

LOL...just kidding...I crack me up....

The sad music really drew me in. My girlfriend yelled, "What are you crying about?!" I yelled back, "You wouldn't understand! You could NEVER understand!!!"

LOL...just kidding...I crack me up....

HAHAHA I've had a few people bring it up to me and it makes me laugh lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers