Unless someone else here chimes in with something else to try, you should contact DJI support and see what they think. If this is a known issue, they out of everyone will surely know about it.

Reactions: VFA22Bonefish
Unless someone else here chimes in with something else to try, you should contact DJI support and see what they think. If this is a known issue, they out of everyone will surely know about it.

Long story short, I am hoping to add the drone as a business option down the road and need something that is a LOT more streamlined than this has turned out to be. I originally went with the Android because of the expense. i.e. a comparable Apple device requires a 4G unit in order to have GPS and at 3x the price, it didn't make sense to go with the Apple product. In the end, I am happy that the vendor who I purchased it from took the Android back no questions asked, and even included a prepaid shipping label. However, lesson learned... There is a reason why the majority of people are using the iPad.

@VFA22Bonefish Did you ever figure this out? I just did a firmware update on Saturday and I have been restricted from accessing Go 4 from my P4P ever since. The moment I plug the remote into my devices (plural) I'm immediately greeted by a white screen that says the current DJI product in use is an Inspire 1 and there's absolutely nothing I can do to enter Go 4, and even after 3 1/2 hours with 3 different DJI tech support agents I still can't figure it out. I have tried 3 other batteries and I still get the same error. I'm really hoping to not have to send my P4P back, because my Mavic Pro bricked after a Firmware update and I got a bill for all new arms and motors, as well as a new gimbal, camera and ribbon cable. Only after a lot of calls and hassle was I finally refunded. PLEASE give any help you can.

Wow, I am having just about the exact same problem. Were you updating from 1.9.2 to 1.9.3 on the remote control?

@VFA22Bonefish Did you ever figure this out? I just did a firmware update on Saturday and I have been restricted from accessing Go 4 from my P4P ever since. The moment I plug the remote into my devices (plural) I'm immediately greeted by a white screen that says the current DJI product in use is an Inspire 1 and there's absolutely nothing I can do to enter Go 4, and even after 3 1/2 hours with 3 different DJI tech support agents I still can't figure it out. I have tried 3 other batteries and I still get the same error. I'm really hoping to not have to send my P4P back, because my Mavic Pro bricked after a Firmware update and I got a bill for all new arms and motors, as well as a new gimbal, camera and ribbon cable. Only after a lot of calls and hassle was I finally refunded. PLEASE give any help you can.

Looks like this is a growing issue. I have had almost the exact same problem.
Serious P4 controller issues.

Wow, I am having just about the exact same problem. Were you updating from 1.9.2 to 1.9.3 on the remote control?
Exactly! Frustrating part is that for the life of them the DJI tech support couldn't understand why I couldn't just back out of the error screen and then into Go 4. However, what they somehow didn't understand, either of the 3 agents, no matter how many times I told them that I could press the back button on my phone 100 times, but it will not go back. More often than not, I'd inadvertently tap "GO" at the bottom of the screen. Which just takes me into the Google Play Store to download Go app for models older than Phantom 4. The ONLY place I can go is the Play Store. Pretty frustrating!!

Looks like this is a growing issue. I have had almost the exact same problem.
Serious P4 controller issues.
You say growing problem, but it's weird that after scouring the net for 2 days (probably because I was typing too much in or just not the correct wording) this is literally the only thread I've been able to find about it. I thought there has to be more people than this that have had this same issue. I REALLY dislike it when people have a thread like this and don't go back to comment whatever remedy they found. Personally, I always make it a point to go say what the ultimate resolution to my problem was. Have you spoken with DJI techs in an attempt to remedy the issue?

I've never posted or commented on here before and I'm not seeing any responses back from you after I responded to your first comment. Are you even seeing any of my responses to your comment?

With Android I've seen that some resolved GO4 app issues by manually deleting all DJI folders in phone/tablet after uninstall all DJI apps (which doesn't clear folders and files so incorrect data might persist).

Synching data with DJI server is recommended prior GO4 uninstall. Once all done make sure to sign in to DJI account.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31