DJI will soon be offering an HDMI out for the P3 remote

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
Per another Facebook group I follow:
"HDMI output and Dynamic HP on P3 RC. If you own a P3 and would like to have HDMI output, DJI will release the optional HDMI upgrade board very soon."

11143280_10205545308204575_779328686968893190_n.jpg

I don't have further details. It was posted by a DJI employee though.

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
I knew it was going to be impossible to make some sort of mhl usb hdmi splitter. This looks very interesting, although very exposed I'm sure it's just an early model. Exciting.

I don't think there will be GPS on it. This was in that same post:

"For Dynamic Home Point, you will need to have a mobile device with GPS integrated, ie one with cellular service."

I knew it was going to be impossible to make some sort of mhl usb hdmi splitter. This looks very interesting, although very exposed I'm sure it's just an early model. Exciting.
I'm sure there is a plastic housing that screws over the board just like we have now but with different cutouts for the HDMI.

Along with the strange interview with the CEO and now this it's really showing to me at how much of a rush they were in to get the p3 out to market rather than just waiting until everything was ready. Think I'll wait until this is included on the next version of the tx. The p3+ possibly. Does this not now make a mockery of the price on the inspire tx?

:
"HDMI output and Dynamic HP on P3 RC. If you own a P3 and would like to have HDMI output, DJI will release the optional HDMI upgrade board very soon."

Can I assume that an HDMI port add-on to the P3 controller would support FPV goggles (that require HDMI input) ??

:

Can I assume that an HDMI port add-on to the P3 controller would support FPV goggles (that require HDMI input) ??
Yes, that is correct.

I don't think there will be GPS on it. This was in that same post:

"For Dynamic Home Point, you will need to have a mobile device with GPS integrated, ie one with cellular service."

16gb Nvidia Shield Tablet does NOT have cellular but it does have GPS.

Certainly cheaper than buying an Inspire Tx.;)

Certainly cheaper than buying an Inspire Tx.;)

The PM used the term, "at a friendly price.." That's all I know about cost.

Reactions: Jacob and Fplvert
16gb Nvidia Shield Tablet does NOT have cellular but it does have GPS.
That first line sounds like it's for the Apple crowd because Apple doesn't give them a GPS in the wifi only models.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattnn