DJI will soon be offering an HDMI out for the P3 remote

Good greif that's out there eh? Ah, and will likely get torn off soon...
I'm sure when the actual addon is released it will have a back plate or some kind of exterior protection. If it didn't, that would be sad.

Happy they at DJI, continue to prove their worth, time and time again.
A real think tank, over there.
I wishfully think, someone would slip a note under the forum door with leaked details and pics of the much anticipated
Phantom 4. ;-)
I mean, we already know that it's coming, hahaha

RedHotPoker

I am pretty sure that I am one of many on this forum who is eagerly awaiting the availability of the P3 HDMI board.... Although I have not yet received my back-ordered HeadPlay goggles, I would like to order the required cable to connect these two devices. The HP website says the HDMI connector on its HP goggle is a female HDMI type C, which I think is a "MINI" HDMI. The female connector on the, as of yet unavailable, HDMI adaptor board looks like another "MINI" HDMI, or could it be a "MICRO" ??

At this time, I assume that the appropriate cable would be one with a male "MINI" HDMI connector on each end.

Anyone who knows better than I, please post.

I am pretty sure that I am one of many on this forum who is eagerly awaiting the availability of the P3 HDMI board.... Although I have not yet received my back-ordered HeadPlay goggles, I would like to order the required cable to connect these two devices. The HP

Mini HDMI on the remote.

So does it mean this board has GPS?

Or can I use a Inspire 1 RC for dynamic home point features?

I don't think there will be GPS on it. This was in that same post:

"For Dynamic Home Point, you will need to have a mobile device with GPS integrated, ie one with cellular service."

Nexus 7ii no cell and has GPS.

got mine a while back and works great. Hooked it to a monitor in back of suv and wow Now I want a 24" monitor back there.

The board does not include GPS.

So it gives out 1080hd ? Main benefit of this i imagine is you can actually make good adjustments to camera now ? Because 720 is a joke ... I remember when 720 was so clear now I'm pampered with retina screens 4k etc... I'm planning on ordering this ... But trying to figure out what it goes to next ?

You need a monitor which needs a plug which means you need to be at a car with a invertor or on a shooting set ... Which of course would be a must.

For daily shoots what would be the most practical set up ? Just throwing some stuff out there for those more experienced then me.

Status just changed. Waiting forever...

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440072551.888019.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440072510.777462.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440072510.777462.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 289
Status just changed. Waiting forever...

View attachment 28073

Chat with customer support at their site, not tech support. Ask them if they can expedite. I did that, actually asked if they can cancel as I found dronesmadeeasy had them in stock. Rep said she'd expedite the order. I had the board 3 days later. Worth a try.

I am pretty sure that I am one of many on this forum who is eagerly awaiting the availability of the P3 HDMI board.... Although I have not yet received my back-ordered HeadPlay goggles, I would like to order the required cable to connect these two devices. The HP website says the HDMI connector on its HP goggle is a female HDMI type C, which I think is a "MINI" HDMI. The female connector on the, as of yet unavailable, HDMI adaptor board looks like another "MINI" HDMI, or could it be a "MICRO" ??

At this time, I assume that the appropriate cable would be one with a male "MINI" HDMI connector on each end.

Cheap and works. Haven't flown yet but hooked it up and the video looks fine. Mini HDMI to Mini HDMI, 3ft.

https://www.computercablestore.com/...ini-hdmi-c-to-mini-hdmi-c-cable-with-ethernet

Can someone tell me what this would do? I thought the video feed was wireless, no matter the device you are using for FPV....so maybe I'm missing something?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.