Update 1.4fw, unstable straight line fly...

Signal issues (on my experience) is related to the first flights after update, and the phone/Tablet...

StevenQX:

Did you jump directly from 1.3.2 to 1.05? Everything ok?
Im also much better with 1.3.2....or perfect well with this fw....of course i miss the POI...

Finally I've been able to do my first flight with 1.05 firmware and...it's really great! Bird flew perfectly
You mean 1.4.0005? Where did you get it from - the link on this thread? And did you downgrade from 1.4.0010 or up from 1.3.2?

There is a link some pages ago...maybe 2...
I think it did go from 1.3.2 to 1.4.0005....lets wait to confirm.

If you want i have the file.(0005)

You mean 1.4.0005? Where did you get it from - the link on this thread? And did you downgrade from 1.4.0010 or up from 1.3.2?

There is a link some pages ago...maybe 2...
I think it did go from 1.3.2 to 1.4.0005....lets wait to confirm.

If you want i have the file.(0005)
No I've upgraded from 1.4.0010 to 1.5 developer firmware (it's in beta testing atm)

I think I may be willing to try the beta firmware if you would be willing to pass it on. Does anyone know what the change log looks like for the beta?

Only 1.4.0005 Beta is available....not 1.5.

StevenQX:

Can you confirm to us, that the 1.5fw is now working flawless?
No 1.4 problems of NOT flying on straight line?

Give us more detail in your impressions about 1.5 beta.

Gracie!

I know that....i was beta tester to my phone roms..

Any data for its official release?

Only 1.4.0005 Beta is available....not 1.5.

StevenQX:

Can you confirm to us, that the 1.5fw is now working flawless?
No 1.4 problems of NOT flying on straight line?

Give us more detail in your impressions about 1.5 beta.

Gracie!
For the 2 flights I've done has worked flawlessly, my p3 flew very good, always in control and finally straight! Unfortunately I've 1.5 since 2 weeks but i could not have a flight until last sunday for many reasons, mostly bad weather almost every day all the day. Also now is raining weather until Saturday/Sunday. I hope i can test more this weekend if the weather will allow me to fly.

Imo is even better than 1.3.2 by far

For the 2 flights I've done has worked flawlessly, my p3 flew very good, always in control and finally straight! Unfortunately I've 1.5 since 2 weeks but i could not have a flight until last sunday for many reasons, mostly bad weather almost every day all the day. Also now is raining weather until Saturday/Sunday. I hope i can test more this weekend if the weather will allow me to fly.

Imo is even better than 1.3.2 by far

Thats great news! If you`re correct, we can update the next version and close this tread!
I really, really miss POI....
Here in Portugal the weather isn`t been good....but im happy so far with 1.3.2...

Let`s be patiente guys!

Reactions: chadc83
Thats great news! If you`re correct, we can update the next version and close this tread!
I really, really miss POI....
Here in Portugal the weather isn`t been good....but im happy so far with 1.3.2...

Let`s be patiente guys!
Any idea when it will be available for general release?

Really don`t know....maybe StevenQX as beta tester can say something about its release...

Maybe 1 or 2 weeks more....

Any idea when it will be available for general release?

Apparently it's only out for SDK developers right now. The version SDK developers have is not the complete version DJI beta testers will have. Once developers are finished testing their software DJI will launch their beta program to testers. At this point it could take a couple weeks to a month or more before released to the public.

Reactions: chadc83 and Mordor
No worry from my side....my bird went last week to RMA in Germany....2 cracks........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20