The professional filter set for the Phantom 3

so is this just for the Phantom 3 Pro? or will it work on the P3 Advanced also? :)

Thanks :) Was just making sure before I order the P3A next...

Reactions: Rainbowers
Very exciting. At DHL now waiting for pickup. Shipping took 2 days from China to New Zealand! Will demo results later.

It is picked up !
Got it. Looks great. Very professional and better quality than any of the other sets I've tried. Of course the true test will be when airborne. 10/10 for quality of product. Nice one Rainbowers!
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1442988398.108399.jpg

Got it. Looks great. Very professional and better quality than any of the other sets I've tried. Of course the true test will be when airborne. 10/10 for quality of product. Nice one Rainbowers!
View attachment 31573
Great, you are the first ! Do not be afraid to open the barrel a bit for easier insert the filters ! We did find out that later ! For all others, we did do that before shipping.
Curious about your trials, as we :( do not have the PH3, only the I1.
Did you have the counterweights, as we do not see them ?

Great, you are the first ! Do not be afraid to open the barrel a bit for easier insert the filters ! We did find out that later ! For all others, we did do that before shipping.
Curious about your trials, as we :( do not have the PH3, only the I1.
Did you have the counterweights, as we do not see them ?
Understood, will do regarding the barrel. Yes got the counterweights. I have a job videoing/photographing a hospital tomorrow (if the weather is okay), so I'll try the NDs and possibly the CPL then depending on conditions and shoot angle.

One question Rainbowers. When placing a filter into the barrel, should the filter be flat side up or down?

One question Rainbowers. When placing a filter into the barrel, should the filter be flat side up or down?
When you open the barrel, as I told there will be no problem. But the best is that the 2 flat sides touch each other as shown on the picture in my mail.
Opening the 2 metals ends is no risk to break them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20