Just got a phantom 4 from the DJI $639 sale, cheap ND filters?

Reaction score
Hey so I got my phantom 4 coming pretty soon here and I wanted to pick up some budget ND filters, a lot of the ones I see say they fit the phantom 3 pro/adv models as well as the base phantom 4. Then I see way more phantom 4 pro filter sets do these also fit the phantom 4?

This set claims to fit a few p3 models as well as the p4 do they have the same size lense though?

Neewer Neutral Density ND16 Filter for DJI Phantom 4, 3 Professional, 3 Advanced | eBay

I mostly want a filter to protect the lense I don't like it being exposed in the desert with a lot of dust flying around.

Phantom 4 Pro filters don't fit P4 / different diameter.
P3Adv/Pro and P4 can use the same filters
P4 has its own UV filter, so ND filter just replace it, it isn't an additional filter.
ND filters are very useful if you want lower shutter speed to speed = 2xfps, to capture more smooth cinematic footage.

I mostly want a filter to protect the lense I don't like it being exposed in the desert with a lot of dust flying around.
If that's all you need, then you don't need to buy anything. Just use the UV filter that comes installed on the Phantom 4.

Phantom 4 Pro filters don't fit P4 / different diameter.
P3Adv/Pro and P4 can use the same filters
P4 has its own UV filter, so ND filter just replace it, it isn't an additional filter.
ND filters are very useful if you want lower shutter speed to speed = 2xfps, to capture more smooth cinematic footage.

Thats awesome thanks for the info, I wasnt sure which ones were interchangeable. Also had no idea about the UV filter on it, thats all I was really worried about was the lense being exposed.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl