Switch to FCC mode in Europe, and fly miles instead of just 300 meters with P3SE

I only use LITCHI to fly. I'm on FCC and I use an iPad mini 4 but I'm interested in installing some version of DJI Go. Which one could I use without changing to CE

I only use LITCHI to fly. I'm on FCC and I use an iPad mini 4 but I'm interested in installing some version of DJI Go. Which one could I use without changing to CE
I use 3.1.46 did a test yesterday and went 1200 metres so Fcc mode worked fine. It does keep popping up the wifi is set to a wrong region but I just click it away with OK.

Version 3.1.46 is the original of dji or is it modified? Does anyone else use 3.1.46? I do not want to risk that it does not work in FCC. I use Litchi and ipad mini 4. Thanks.

Today went back to 3.1.18 from 3.1.46.
The old one is really better.. Video signal is more fluid, no disconnections, no wifi switch popup.. I will stay with this version.

Version 3.1.46 is the original of dji or is it modified? Does anyone else use 3.1.46? I do not want to risk that it does not work in FCC. I use Litchi and ipad mini 4. Thanks.

The one I used is modded and gives Fcc mode

Today went back to 3.1.18 from 3.1.46.
The old one is really better.. Video signal is more fluid, no disconnections, no wifi switch popup.. I will stay with this version.

I had lots of signal loss with the 3.1.18 and with the 3.1.46 video gets choppy and lagged at 1km.

I had lots of signal loss with the 3.1.18 and with the 3.1.46 video gets choppy and lagged at 1km.
In fact i usually used 3.1.46 with no problems of signal lost and fpv was good.
Then suddenly it starts to disconnect from rc frequently with apparently no reasons.. So today i made a little fly with 3.1.18 and seems really better (i only fly within 500 mt..) next days ill try to get more range and will see..

Btw for you experience its better 3.1.46?

I'm lost. Then I can not download the original version 3.1.18 ?? . I want to install it on an IOS device

I'm lost. Then I can not download the original version 3.1.18 ?? . I want to install it on an IOS device

Not sure if the original is available as I keep getting told to update mine to the latest on droid. No idea what you use on IOS I thought everyone preferred Litchi.

Hi guys do u know which is the last version that not switch automatically to CE mode? Is the 3.1.8?? Because i found an italian djigo version based on 3.1.18 but is stock without mods..

I also done the fake gps so this is why i want to know!!

Hi guys do u know which is the last version that not switch automatically to CE mode? Is the 3.1.8?? Because i found an italian djigo version based on 3.1.18 but is stock without mods..

I also done the fake gps so this is why i want to know!!
I think the last iOS version that stays in FCC mode is 3.1.8. I managed to install that on my iPad using iTunes and a guide I found using Google.

Okay. Thank you!
Is this the code of version 3.1.8?

Attachments

• IMG-20190128-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20190128-WA0000.jpg
    684.7 KB · Views: 321
Hi all,

Amazing work!!! Just awesome... to get a P3SE to fly that far is very impressive.
A quick intro again from me,i'm from Limerick - Ireland and got a P2 with a Go pro 3 used had it two days and it done a fly away. Never again found it. So i bought my P3SE recently and had trouble getting it in the air cause it was used so i had to figure out all this app thing and get it all set up which was tricky.
So,anyway long story short is there any fast way to get this thing flying past 200meters without loosing monitor/wifi signal as it's really annoying...
The first page on this thread the steps for someone like me are daunting and very technical.
Any easier ways to at least improve range somewhat?

So the steps on page one of this thread is the only way to get a Phantom 3SE flying at it's full range?
Seems like a lot of work and quite risky to be honest.
Why would this drone be advertised at a 4kmh range and then only delivering a 1/3 of that promise.#
This is a joke.False advertising and marketing. We should be allowed sue for this type of thing.

It's not DJI 's fault. The EU law makers forced DJI to cap the limits in the app when in CE mode. Easiest way is download the modded app and install it an off you go. No more difficult than loading the official version

Can you tell me where i will find the modded app?
Can i ask a few questions and i appreciate your help.

1/ I bought the drone used so i won't have the log in details like emails and passwords for DJI-GO like the first owner had,i just stay logged in now.If i delete app and try to start again will it allow a new account for my Drone with new details??
2/ What app do i need to download?
3/ What will the range be then and will i have to do a lot of extra work with the apps and settings before each flight as this won't be worth the hassle?
4/ Will the frequency be safe if flying with other drones near by as i hear it can be glitchy?
5/ Can you tell me the steps to do so?

Thanks
Dan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic