Switch to FCC mode in Europe, and fly miles instead of just 300 meters with P3SE

At the start of this thread is a link. My drone is 2nd hand and I registered and fly. Even installed the app on 2 different devices so not staying logged in.
I use 3.1.46 for android. I have gone 1200 meters until I chickened out. Weather permitting I want to push it until RTH kicks in due to lost signal and hope I don't get a fly away.

Hello,
Thanks for the help, can you tell me the steps do i need to download the first link?
I have done this so now i just put it on my SD card and put it in Camera of drone?

Or can you explain what do i have to do?

Hello,
Thanks for the help, can you tell me the steps do i need to download the first link?
I have done this so now i just put it on my SD card and put it in Camera of drone?

Or can you explain what do i have to do?

if you downloaded the app you install it on your phone or tablet not on your drone. You need to remove the legit copy of the DJI Go app 1st then install this modded DJI Go app. Then start the app like the normal one and check the wifi settings if under 2.4ghz it says channels 1-11 your in FCC.

The link on the 1st page was for version 3.1.18 and here is 3.1.46

I'm trying to figure out how i'll get this on my Tablet, i can download it to my PC no problem but i guess i need to plug my Tablet in to my PC and send it to my tablet so.>?

Which download in that last link you posted the one on the top already asking to download? Surely i don't have to download all?
Thanks!

Just tried sending it from my PC to my tablet and can't find it anywhere...it says sent but it's not anywhere on the tablet to be seen.

See this is what i mean....a lot of anoyance already LOL... sorry for the negativity.
I'm sure it will be worth the effort though.

Hello,

Ok so i am new to drones so you have to bear with me,but not new to RC i fly competition helicopters and fly planes for many years.Just trying to explain i am tech savy enough and am not new to RC.

i use a galaxy s2 tablet and i am assuming it's android but not sure to be honest,i am trying to get the file on to my tablet to use.

I am trying to figure out the complete steps so can someone explain all the steps to change to FCC mode using this download.

Thanks|!

You only need to install a modded apk. You can find links in this thread..

You can install 3.1.18, or 3.1.34 or 3.1.46

Has anyone gotten the maps to work on version 3.1.18? For me that version flies the best but the problem is there is an Intl_Map_expired error at the beginning when I launch the app and it uses a Chinese-based map app which does not show any roads in the country I'm in. 3.1.34 doesn't launch at all for me and 3.1.46 flies but it's no different from CE.

Do you know the latest version that not switch to ce? Is the 3.1.8? I read that every app after 3.1.10 will manually get you back to ce mode... But anyone tested 3.1.10??

Do you know the latest version that not switch to ce? Is the 3.1.8? I read that every app after 3.1.10 will manually get you back to ce mode... But anyone tested 3.1.10??
I have used 3.1.18 and had FCC no problem and now 3.1.46 and also in FCC mode no problem

Just run 3.1.46 today and did 2013 meters and didnt want to cross into Belgium so called it back. No signal drops or week warning and image weak warning popped up a few times.

Hello,

Can someone explain the 'exact' steps to take to install FCC mode please? I am having trouble understanding all that App crap... lol

Step by step for someone a little new to drones?
Thanks!!

If u r using android just install a mod apk that you can find in this thread. So easy!! You can choose 3.1.18, 3.1.34, 3.1.46

Hello,

Can someone explain the 'exact' steps to take to install FCC mode please? I am having trouble understanding all that App crap... lol

Step by step for someone a little new to drones?
Thanks!!
Have you managed to download the app? Thats the first step. Then it's just to install it like any other app, nothing special with drone apps.

Downloaded on the tablet itself, or on your computer? Here is one example on how to do it:

Last edited:
I am wondering why anyone can't tell me step by step what has to be done.

I have a Samsung S2 tablet. So do i come in here and click on the link and download the file? if so which file? Do i delete DJI GO app? Do i need to donwnload fake GPS app? Do i reinstall DJI GO APP? Can i download the file from here direct to my tablet? Is this all i have to do just download and use this app??

Sorry but this thread is full of misconceptions from the first post on users are saying certain methods don't work.

I'm assuming my device is android i'm not sure to be honest.

Talk of a load of BS to try to fly this drone at reasonable range.i'M REALLY sorry i bought it and i think this hassle should not have to be done after buying a drone rated to fly at 4kmh.

I'll be sending DJI a stiff message publicly on Facebook

Can anyone tell me please? Sorry now and i don't mean to sound impaitent i am really so annoyed i didn't buy a mavic.

thanks very much!

Last edited:
Download the 3.1.18 from first post.
Before install it you need to unistall the original djigo app from your tablet.
Thats it.

I am wondering why anyone can't tell me step by step what has to be done.

I have a Samsung S2 tablet. So do i come in here and click on the link and download the file? if so which file? Do i delete DJI GO app? Do i need to donwnload fake GPS app? Do i reinstall DJI GO APP? Can i download the file from here direct to my tablet? Is this all i have to do just download and use this app??

Sorry but this thread is full of misconceptions from the first post on users are saying certain methods don't work.

I'm assuming my device is android i'm not sure to be honest.

Talk of a load of BS to try to fly this drone at reasonable range.i'M REALLY sorry i bought it and i think this hassle should not have to be done after buying a drone rated to fly at 4kmh.

I'll be sending DJI a stiff message publicly on Facebook

Can anyone tell me please? Sorry now and i don't mean to sound impaitent i am really so annoyed i didn't buy a mavic.

thanks very much!
Maybe you have a more tech-experienced friend who can help you?

The range is not DJI's fault but EU.

1. Uninstall the DJI app on your device.

2. Download version 3.1.18 found in this thread, on your tablet: mod_3.1.18_fcc_v3.rar

3. Unpack the rar file you downloaded above using this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rarlab.rar

4. Install the unpacked file from above.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1