Reaction score
hello,

I’ve posted a while ago a problem with my P3SE, That my video feed has a delay in it and sometimes a delay for over 20 sec/framefreeze. I’m currently in South Africa recording with my drone. But keep having the problem with the delay. So filming is a pain!

Anyone any ideas?

I’ve already tried these things:
  • Make sure the remote controller antenna is positioned like this.
  • Put your iPhone in airplane mode and then enable just Wi-Fi.
  • Make sure there are no other cellular or Bluetooth devices near the remote controller while flying.
  • Try flying in a location where you know there is no nearby Wi-Fi interference to rule out the flying location as the cause.
Thanks in advance

hello,

I’ve posted a while ago a problem with my P3SE, That my video feed has a delay in it and sometimes a delay for over 20 sec/framefreeze. I’m currently in South Africa recording with my drone. But keep having the problem with the delay. So filming is a pain!

Anyone any ideas?

I’ve already tried these things:
  • Put your iPhone in airplane mode and then enable just Wi-Fi.
  • Make sure there are no other cellular or Bluetooth devices near the remote controller while flying.
  • Try flying in a location where you know there is no nearby Wi-Fi interference to rule out the flying location as the cause.
Thanks in advance
Let's try my solution. In the DJI Go app on your iPhone you have the "General Setings". Check if you have enable "Hardware Decoding". On the same page you have the option "Cache During Video Shooting". Check if it is disabled.

Let us know if this is a solution? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
  • Unfortunately that video doesn't apply very well to the P3S or the P3SE (e.g. 1:03) because both of those controllers have two hidden patch antennas inside the controller which face forward at all times. So you want to be sure you're pointing the front of the controller at the AC wherever it may be. If you point the controller as demonstrated at the 1:03 mark in the video, you are all but certain to lose connection. Flying directly overhead is a bad idea anyway.

Reactions: chatikib
Definitely try turning off the video caching to the device. You don't need two videos (AC & Device). I suspect the phone or tablet being used may also be contributing to the delay. Multiverse, make sure to include details about your setup (mobile device model, DJI firmware version, GO version).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers