Reaction score
Hi,

I have the Phantom 2 with the GoPro attached and the CanBus port on the drone shows up in the footage when I spin the drone too fast to the right, since the port is attached to the front left leg of the landing gear.

Is it possible to remount the port to the back leg of the landing gear or will that mess something up?

Also what exactly do I need the port for? Is it only when I want to attach extras or does the drone use it without anything being attached?

Thanks for all help :)

Hi,

I have the Phantom 2 with the GoPro attached and the CanBus port on the drone shows up in the footage when I spin the drone too fast to the right, since the port is attached to the front left leg of the landing gear.

Is it possible to remount the port to the back leg of the landing gear or will that mess something up?

Also what exactly do I need the port for? Is it only when I want to attach extras or does the drone use it without anything being attached?

Thanks for all help :)

So you're not bothered with the left landing gear showing up in the video when spinning to fast to the left let alone the Can-Bus connector.

If you decide to install a full FPV system the mini iOSD (telemetry) needs that connector. Sure you can disconnect and remove it all together from the P2 if you wish but it is not going to solve your problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan