P3 Firmware Phantom 3 pro firmware won't update

20190310_205709.jpg

No, i am french in France
well I was gonna have ya call. I've had this happen & had to update the Remote by sd card in usb card reader thru the back of remote. because if the version is real older then you have to start thru the remote(update) then your good to go thru the app.
next question I guess is what version on remote?

well I was gonna have ya call. I've had this happen & had to update the Remote by sd card in usb card reader thru the back of remote. because if the version is real older then you have to start thru the remote(update) then your good to go thru the app.
next question I guess is what version on remote?
I don't know to check, as I find no way to connect to the remote... I tried to plug a USB key with P3X_FW_V01.11.0020.bin on it but nothing happens. Red LED is continusly ON on remote.

I don't know to check, as I find no way to connect to the remote... I tried to plug a USB key with P3X_FW_V01.11.0020.bin on it but nothing happens. Red LED is continusly ON on remote.
You can turn on remote with device attached. turn on app click aircraft icon at the top. brings up screen.. tap 3 dots at bottom. now you should see all info

You can turn on remote with device attached. turn on app click aircraft icon at the top. brings up screen.. tap 3 dots at bottom. now you should see all info

I did exactly that, but status is disconnected and I can get no info from remote.

have you tried a different cable from device to remote.?
If your using the same remote that was previously used for this aircraft & it flew before, we have to decide WHAT has happened since the last fly. WHY won't remote link to aircraft?
We'll decide how to ask this question of the other more knowledgeable forum members.. oso is one as is LarBear. reach out to them.

have you tried a different cable from device to remote.?
If your using the same remote that was previously used for this aircraft & it flew before, we have to decide WHAT has happened since the last fly. WHY won't remote link to aircraft?
We'll decide how to ask this question of the other more knowledgeable forum members.. oso is one as is LarBear. reach out to them.

I went back over all of our posts... I don't think your doing the linking correctly.. you push the link button on the app first.. Remote starts beeping.. then you push the re link button on aircraft with a small paper clip or something

Disconnected only means your tablet is not communicating with the remote. Try a different USB cable. Also, remove the SD card from the camera gimbal and try powering up. Looks like you have the common gimbal top board problem (0800 and 1500 not detected). If the gimbal board is fried then FW update will fail everytime. Remove the bin file from the sd card and it should power up normally but you will likely not have any live video feed.

I tried 3 different cables, removed SD card, even format the card. I am still getting this screen on the app

When it is linked you will see a red Dot.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic