Reaction score
Hello,

I have a problem with the video (when seeing it at home) when I pan. It lags like when you play a game that your computer can´t handle.
Can´t find anything like it on youtube...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Does it lag when you watch it here too?

Yes it does in fullscreen. I've tried it with other computer, a powerfull one but same results... Can't you see it?

Thanks for de reply

It does not lag on my computer. It's hard to follow with my eyes though since you were yawing pretty quickly.

Yes it's a quick yaw, but I've seen other videos of people yawing much quicker and It doesn't do that. Maybe I'm not explaining myself well. It's like you can see the frames, It's not a fluid video

These tips should help you achieve smoother shots.

Thank you. I will try to improve my skills, but I think it's not normal the video that I've shown you...

I've looked at many videos and it seems like business as usual to me. Videos always look better when you fly with slow, controlled movements.

Thank you. I will try to improve my skills, but I think it's not normal the video that I've shown you...
Welcome to the forum.
I think I see what you are concerned about, but same as msinger, very fast turn and a lot of area the camera is looking at.
I like to make sure when I see new members, with image quality issues, is to make sure that they are not using the video that came from there mobile device.
Other than that, need some more to look at, some slower pans.
Rod

It doesn't happen only in very fast turns, it's always there that stutter, but more noticeable with fast movement.

I don't know, I guess if you haven't, do a IMU cal, then Gimbal cal. My crap doesn't look very good online ether.

Rod Pad

The Gimbal cal seemed to help some. I thought it had some twitching before that.

Mine look great (Not Onlne) on my old IPAD 2, and my new work computer, need to look at my computer specs.

I usually just run the lowest res on the camera, except the frame rate at 60, I think?
Compress to fit on the 500 meg limit on Vimeo.
Kind of flying around for fun, not really for quality.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic