P3 SE - solution to switching between FCC and CE mode, I used both, and it works for sure!

Was this helpful?

• Yesss!

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No, useless...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE = "VonMacher, poste: 1366261, membre: 103511"] Je suis finalement passé du bon vieux 3.1.8 tout le chemin en avant à la version 3.1.34 modded. Doit dire les gars, quel saut de qualité! Il fonctionne parfaitement avec un flux vidéo et une force / qualité du signal bien meilleurs. Il demandera la région WiFi, mais après avoir appuyé sur OK rien ne se passe, FCC est toujours activé. Maintenant, mon P3SE est devenu un monstre:)
Je ne sais pas s'il passera automatiquement de FCC à FCC, mais il restera là pour sûr. [/ QUOTE]

Le lien plz

[QUOTE = "VonMacher, poste: 1366261, membre: 103511"] Je suis finalement passé du bon vieux 3.1.8 tout le chemin en avant à la version 3.1.34 modded. Doit dire les gars, quel saut de qualité! Il fonctionne parfaitement avec un flux vidéo et une force / qualité du signal bien meilleurs. Il demandera la région WiFi, mais après avoir appuyé sur OK rien ne se passe, FCC est toujours activé. Maintenant, mon P3SE est devenu un monstre:)
Je ne sais pas s'il passera automatiquement de FCC à FCC, mais il restera là pour sûr. [/ QUOTE]

Le lien plz
PM 4 u

Attachments

• 006B84FC-7FF2-4C1A-9AF4-8D843D7535A4.jpeg
    006B84FC-7FF2-4C1A-9AF4-8D843D7535A4.jpeg
    473.5 KB · Views: 728
That's good info.
1- What do you mean by having 3.1.34 "Modded" version? Where do you get access to this version (i assume if it is modded, it is not available from DJI).
2- What range are you getting with this version?
3- Have you been able to verify if it does in fact revert back to CE mode or if it remains in FCC?
4- Are you running this version in android or iOS?

If anyone else has updated to this version (in a CE area), can anyone else confirm that it remains in FCC or at least has a vastly improved range?

1. Off course it is not modded by DJI. I think Russian guys did it.
2. Never mind the range. Didn't test max range, but within 600 meters video feed is great all the time, almost no lag and with full bar strength. I was flying at my usual place, so based on experience it is much better.
3. Yes, I can verify, system is not reverting to CE mode, despite that annoying pop up window regarding wrong region.
4. On Android SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB A (previous DJI Go versions always crashed on this device).

1. Off course it is not modded by DJI. I think Russian guys did it.
2. Never mind the range. Didn't test max range, but within 600 meters video feed is great all the time, almost no lag and with full bar strength. I was flying at my usual place, so based on experience it is much better.
3. Yes, I can verify, system is not reverting to CE mode, despite that annoying pop up window regarding wrong region.
4. On Android SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB A (previous DJI Go versions always crashed on this device).

Thanks for the reply
For me, range is a major factor as I can currently exceed 3000m with the old app I have installed (I believe version 3.1.18). But if the version you have does not force a switch to CE mode, then I would expect I could achieve the same range.
By any chance, do you have a link to the modded version apk you are using and any tips/tricks for installation?
Finally, what FW version is being run in conjunction with 3.1.34?
Regards

Thanks for the reply
For me, range is a major factor as I can currently exceed 3000m with the old app I have installed (I believe version 3.1.18). But if the version you have does not force a switch to CE mode, then I would expect I could achieve the same range.
By any chance, do you have a link to the modded version apk you are using and any tips/tricks for installation?
Finally, what FW version is being run in conjunction with 3.1.34?
Regards

Switch to FCC mode in Europe, and fly miles instead of just 300 meters with P3SE

Here you will find the link. No tricks, no tips. To be on a safe side you can uninstall 3.1.18 and instal new one.
I'm sure you'll have your 3 km with this, maybe a bit better video quality tho'.

Software will prompt that new FW version is available. Honestly I don't care about it since my SE works just fine with 7 month old FW. Personally don't want to get involved in a mess called firmware update. I know well what is behind all that... So thank you, but no thank you.

Hey! My first post but i have followed this thread since i bought my p3se and this was very very helpfull.

Im using now that russian modded 3.1.34 djigo app and it works well on my samsung tab s 8.4 (old i know but still works fine in this kind of use)

I have tested app now 4 times, 1hour flying on each time. App works well!! I live in finland, there is lots of forest and lots of high trees so max distance testing is bit hard but with that 3.1.34 app i have taken 1900meters distance at 120meters height and still got 3/4 wifi signal, radio signal was full. It stays in fcc mode!!!

I have only one bad word from that app, its the mini map i have only black screen at the corner. I tried restart app many times, gps on and off, i reinstalled that app but its still black box. Actually you dont need it for flying but sometimes its nice to look where u really are :).

I hope this will help you guys to test that new one 3.1.34 modded app, in my opinion the signals are better and live video from flight is much more stable than that last 3.1.18 version:p

Ps. Srry for bad english, it is not the best side of me!

Hey! My first post but i have followed this thread since i bought my p3se and this was very very helpfull.

Im using now that russian modded 3.1.34 djigo app and it works well on my samsung tab s 8.4 (old i know but still works fine in this kind of use)

I have tested app now 4 times, 1hour flying on each time. App works well!! I live in finland, there is lots of forest and lots of high trees so max distance testing is bit hard but with that 3.1.34 app i have taken 1900meters distance at 120meters height and still got 3/4 wifi signal, radio signal was full. It stays in fcc mode!!!

I have only one bad word from that app, its the mini map i have only black screen at the corner. I tried restart app many times, gps on and off, i reinstalled that app but its still black box. Actually you dont need it for flying but sometimes its nice to look where u really are :).

I hope this will help you guys to test that new one 3.1.34 modded app, in my opinion the signals are better and live video from flight is much more stable than that last 3.1.18 version:p

Ps. Srry for bad english, it is not the best side of me!

Kalumassilaukku
Thank you for your feedback on 3.1.34 and welcome to the thread.
I don't know if this will help your issue with the mini "GPS Map" display being black but may be worth a try. If you are flying a P3 SE or P3S, your Samsung's wifi is being used to connect to the RC's network and so your phone will not have internet capabilities (either through wifi or cell/mobile data connection) this may be what is causing the screen to be black. It may be because you do not have a cached map of the area you are flying in. I am unsure what app 3.1.34 uses for GPS Map as it could be Here Maps or Google Maps.
If it uses Here Maps, i think the solution is to download an offline map of your country within the Here App (can get it on play store if not installed with DJI GO).
If it uses google maps, you have the option to save offline maps. Open the app (google maps) and in settings you will find the option to save offline maps. It's a case of zooming over a specific area and saving. You can do this for more than one area and name them. You can also set it to automatically update the saved maps. If automatic update is disallowed, your saved maps will be removed after 30 days.
Kind regards

Last edited:
Switch to FCC mode in Europe, and fly miles instead of just 300 meters with P3SE

Here you will find the link. No tricks, no tips. To be on a safe side you can uninstall 3.1.18 and instal new one.
I'm sure you'll have your 3 km with this, maybe a bit better video quality tho'.

Software will prompt that new FW version is available. Honestly I don't care about it since my SE works just fine with 7 month old FW. Personally don't want to get involved in a mess called firmware update. I know well what is behind all that... So thank you, but no thank you.

VonMacher

A final question for now: The pop-up window that advises to switch modes, do you just cancel or something? Just so I know what option to select.
Thanks so much for the replies. I am currently offshore but will give this modded apk a try.
Excited at the thought of this now. I will be sure to share my results once I have made a test.
Regards

Last edited:
Kalumassilaukku
Thank you for your feedback on 3.1.34 and welcome to the thread.
I don't know if this will help your issue with the mini "GPS Map" display being black but may be worth a try. If you are flying a P3 SE or P3S, your Samsung's wifi is being used to connect to the RC's network and so your phone will not have internet capabilities (either through wifi or cell/mobile data connection) this may be what is causing the screen to be black. It may be because you do not have a cached map of the area you are flying in. I am unsure what app 3.1.34 uses for GPS Map as it could be Here Maps or Google Maps.
If it uses Here Maps, i think the solution is to download an offline map of your country within the Here App (can get it on play store if not installed with DJI GO).
If it uses google maps, you have the option to save offline maps. Open the app (google maps) and in settings you will find the option to save offline maps. It's a case of zooming over a specific area and saving. You can do this for more than one area and name them. You can also set it to automatically update the saved maps. If automatic update is disallowed, your saved maps will be removed after 30 days.
Kind regards
Im gonna try this today, i almost forget to do these things what you told, big thanks!

VonMacher

A final question for now: The pop-up window that advises to switch modes, do you just cancel or something? Just so I know what option to select.
Thanks so much for the replies. I am currently offshore but will give this modded apk a try.
Excited at the thought of this now. I will be sure to share my results once I have made a test.
Regards

You can't cancel it. Just press OK and nothing happens. It stays in FCC :)

Today i have worked with my app version 3.1.34 minimap problem (map was black). All i had to do was get my tablet to network, update google maps to latest version and it started working(im feeling littlebit stupid right now, but hey u cant remember to try everything at same day). Tomorrow i will go catch some sunset video and do some more tests with that 3.1.34app. i will upload videos to youtube with same username if some one is interested

Just don't forget to disable automatic update on google. Furthermore, I always check which app version started on my device just to be safely in FCC after pressing OK button :)

Hi, first quick test app 3.1.34 :-(
it works, but the video is constantly dropping, the signal is full, but the display is mostly black,
wifi is without my wish switched to 5 ghz and switch to 2.4 can not :-(
Any ideas please?

Hello is it possible to get url to 3.1.34 version?
I would like to also test it. Can maybe anybody send me the url on pw?
Thank you in advance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94