P3 SE - solution to switching between FCC and CE mode, I used both, and it works for sure!

Was this helpful?

• Yesss!

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No, useless...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have an Xiaomi Mi5, but i think the Phones are not the problem. I tried an other phone, same problem! Then I downloaded the DJI version from Playstore, working! I uninstalled the original version, and then Installed the patched version, Working. I still have to fly with the new version so i can't tell you how it's behave compared to the older versions.

Anybody else getting an issue with the modded 3.1.34 app not being able to download the resource file? I have a new (old) tablet - Acer Iconia One just purchased to use for flying my drone so as to keep my phone free. Anyway, 3.1.8 installs and d/ls the resource file but not the newer one.

Any thoughts?

Just today I test 3.1.34 patched. Before I use only one time 3.1.18 and was problem with wideo. Today 600m without any problem with signal. Wideo excellent :) I afraid to go more far because of wind. Only on the map box is black screen. Some one knows how to fix this problem?

you need to run maps with internet connection then maps will cache in the application and then will be visible. look at the youtube pleanty of movies about maps...

stubbyd I had issue on one device on second one was ok it downloaded, so I copied these files from one device so second and appilication was installed fine. /Android/obb/mainxxxxxxx

Short test today with the latest mod, seems working. At the start, I had to connect to my home WiFi to get the map loaded, then I was ready to go.
Fri-Sun I finally get to fly this thing over the fields with no disturbance near...and now it's nearly 40C warmer than my last distance record. :fearscream::sunglasses:

Hello Phantom Pilots, I have bought the Phantom 3SE about 4 months ago and it just isn't able to fly any further than 250 meter. I was so happy to find this website with this info: "Install dji go app 3.1.8 (here is a link Free Download APK File of the DJI GO v3.1.8 for Android - APK4Fun ) "

But, unfortunately I am not able to download the 3.1.8 app anywhere. I have tried several server locations but I just can't find this version. Is there anyone who can help? Has the app been removed from the internet? Is there another solution to fly any further?

I am so disappointed I can only fly 200 to 300 meters, it's just no use to film. I've bought it to fly about 800m to 1 kilometer.
Thanks so much in advance for your replies.

Best wishes,
Natasja

[QUOTE = "kubi79, post: 1373077, membro: 112044"] stubbyd Ho avuto un problema su un dispositivo sul secondo uno è stato scaricato, quindi ho copiato questi file da un dispositivo in modo che il secondo e l'appilication siano stati installati correttamente. / Android / OBB / mainxxxxxxx [/ QUOTE]
can you help me?

Thanks Koto for your reply. I have downloaded the file, but it can't be opened. Is 3.1.18 the same file as 3.1.8?

Natasja

I know, thanks. Downloaded It succesfully but I don't get WLAN switch and I don't see the map. So....it's going to take some time I guess. Maybe my English is not good enough to fully understand the instructions.

I'll keep on trying. ;)

Only connect with that app should be enough, it will switch to FCC. Just have to try afterwards

Do you think I won't need to install fake GPS first? So, just installing the DJI Go App should be enough?
No other firmware either?

It works! Thanks very much Koto and JeeBee! I have tried the new app last night and the Phantom flew 2 kilometers!! So happy with this. Now I can finally fly and film properly. Thanks again!
Natasja

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj