Reaction score
I was flying my P3S perfectly fine just a day ago. Now im getting a compass error please exit p-gps mode and all that nonsense so I contacted DJI and they said to try and iPhone. My mom is the only one in my house owning an iPhone and its the iPhone 7 Plus so I knew it was on DJI's recommendation list so i figured yeah sure ill see if it works but i still think my compass is broken. I've been flying perfectly fine with my mothers phone for multiple flights getting no compass errors or any sorts of errors except for the occasional weak controller signal when i get to far away.

My question is what does the LG V20 have to do with the compass calibration? I flew successfully one time with my V20 and now it wont let me fly with it. I obviously cant continuously carry around my mothers phone and im under contract with my V20. Any help at all would be appreciated and im curious to see if anyone else is having these sorts of problems.

I was flying my P3S perfectly fine just a day ago. Now im getting a compass error please exit p-gps mode and all that nonsense so I contacted DJI and they said to try and iPhone. My mom is the only one in my house owning an iPhone and its the iPhone 7 Plus so I knew it was on DJI's recommendation list so i figured yeah sure ill see if it works but i still think my compass is broken. I've been flying perfectly fine with my mothers phone for multiple flights getting no compass errors or any sorts of errors except for the occasional weak controller signal when i get to far away.

My question is what does the LG V20 have to do with the compass calibration? I flew successfully one time with my V20 and now it wont let me fly with it. I obviously cant continuously carry around my mothers phone and im under contract with my V20. Any help at all would be appreciated and im curious to see if anyone else is having these sorts of problems.
I also have a LG V20 and was getting the same compass calibration error. I don't know this for fact but I think it might be the finger sensor on the back of the phone.. I ended up using a tablet that i have instead of my V20 and it works without any problems..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers