Itelite issues

I see a lot of issues with updating that could lead to a crash that DJI may or may not honor, we are at they're mercy. I bought my P3S new, my P34K and P3 Pro used the Pro only has 6 total flights when I bought it. its flying great and I'm not touching it as long as it is. I learned my lesson with the P34K that updates lead to issues. I did update My P3S after much research to make sure no issues were found and so far that one has done well. I even disabled the go app updates and I don't turn on WIFI on my display devices when I'm at home just to be sure nothing gets updated. The Issue I had with the P34K was that I bought a new Tablet to run the drone on I paid a lot of money for the Tablet so I had great no lag flights. once I installed the update for that unit the tablet became so lagged I couldn't fly at all. I wasn't about to buy another tablet to fly that bird so I swapped back to the old firmware that I knew worked well I have a ton of flights on the P34K and its now become my spare to the Pro.

The P3S seems to have over-come any past deficiencies and as such, DJI has moved on to bigger and better things.

I am considering a second Phantom (P3SE) as a "back-up" in case I lose mine. The problem is Mrs. 360 may notice the decals are a different color and I'm busted! Pretty sure I may be able to swap those out, though.

The P3S seems to have over-come any past deficiencies and as such, DJI has moved on to bigger and better things.

I am considering a second Phantom (P3SE) as a "back-up" in case I lose mine. The problem is Mrs. 360 may notice the decals are a different color and I'm busted! Pretty sure I may be able to swap those out, though.
LOL I have the same problem Brother. the decal swap would definitely work lol

I️ have a P3S and I️ recently installed the itelite mod. I️ live in Southern California and no matter where I️ fly (house, beach, park) I️ can only get a max range of 1200 feet.

What was the antenna model number?

Are you sure it was a nice clean install?

Are you sure there is no cable pinched or kinked inside the controller?

Are you sure you're aiming correctly?

What exactly happens when you reach 1200 feet? Please be specific.

I️ have the bottom wire going to the middle hole, I️ have the 2nd wire going to the left hole if the controller is closed, and then I️ have the top wire going to the right hole if the controller is closed. Is this right?

What does your screen look like when the AC returns home?

I think you need to post some photos of your controller antenna cables.

The ITELITE antenna model would be on a label stuck on the back of the plate... lower right corner. ITELITE DBS ...

Also remember the Itelite is very directional. Make sure you are aiming it at the AC correctly.

68ec8d04ab6522e1a6bb660886c25534.jpg
b91daaddb60fb88267e71bc4c7c68212.jpg
528fde490a6cad53b3497499a2d04dca.jpg

Here are the pictures

Your middle connector is attached to the RX signal. That should connect to Port 1 on the antenna. The other two are your wi-fi and go to Ports #2 & #3. So "Middle Hole" to Port #1 on the antenna.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72