Is this the correct file please?

Reaction score
Plucking up the courage to update the firmware on my P3A - currently running 1.3.20+ and want to go up just one update (which I believe I have to do anyway, one at a time) to 1.04.1 to get the IFM's

Is this the right file I have found please P3S_FW_V01.04.0010.bin - size 62.6Mb. I really don't want to get it wrong!

Is there a reason you want to update the firmware?, I personalty avoid it, and do not recommend it on P3S.
You have a P3A or P3P?

Rod

As I said, a P3A. I would like to have the Intelligent Flight Modes -
If you want intelligent flight modes, try Litchi instead. You will be much happier. Waypoint flying with a P3 and Go is a real pain.

Not interested in waypoint, just the POI and possibly Follow me. Plus Litchi costs MONEY which as an 80yo pensioner I don't have to spend on a hobby!

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Well I guess I'm half a sleep, I didn't see the P3A, only noticed you posted in the P3A/P section. I didn't releize what you ment by IFM's ether. ;)

I only use DJI-Go (Stupid Name) when I have to.

@Fly Dawg,
Wouldn't he still have to have the DJI-Go and correct FW to activate IFM'S?
Litchi or not?

Anyways,
@cheddarman, have you found your answer yet?

I giving you a bump. ;)

Rod

Plus Litchi costs MONEY which as an 80yo pensioner I don't have to spend on a hobby!
Hobbies always cost money, if you want improvements. Really no way around that fact. Understand what you are saying though, but for the price, it is well worth it to continue the hobby with much more than GO can give you. Just IMO.

Wouldn't he still have to have the DJI-Go and correct FW to activate IFM'S?
Firmware, most likely, as for GO, not sure. I don't think you would have to activate that through GO if flying with Litchi. Another thing, never been tested personally.

Hum, OK,

The firmware that does make sense, I just got this thought stuck in my head that I had to use GO to activate IFM's before Litchi extras would work.

I will have to check for myself.

Rod

Is this the right file I have found please P3S_FW_V01.04.0010.bin
Yes, that's the firmware version where the intelligent flight modes were added.

Correct me IF i'm wrong OK IF you fly with " LITCHI " and have a bad terrible accident and your still under the one Years warranty......When Dji views the records and finds out your were flying with other flight software..Your warranty IS pure trash / rubbish !

OK if you have a crash and you think or know you were not the fault and you were not using a DJI app at the of the time of crash there is no warranty Right ?

So Is this what i said is True or not ?......If its true its a warning to New drone Owners still with a active Dji warranty to stay with The Go App till you are past the ONE Years Time !

Cheddar Man.....i will send you a PM watch for it !

DJI Go app non stop crashing... Litchi voids Warranty!?

Last edited:
Correct me IF i'm wrong OK IF you fly with " LITCHI " and have a bad terrible accident and your still under the one Years warranty......When Dji views the records and finds out your were flying with other flight software..Your warranty IS pure trash / rubbish !

OK if you have a crash and you think or know you were not the fault and you were not using a DJI app at the of the time of crash there is no warranty Right ?

So Is this what i said is True or not ?......If its true its a warning to New drone Owners still with a active Dji warranty to stay with The Go App till you are past the ONE Years Time !

Cheddar Man.....i will send you a PM watch for it !

DJI Go app non stop crashing... Litchi voids Warranty!?

Lots of Hear - Say ;)
Search results for query: litchi, warranty

Rod

Just trying to pluck up the courage nw to actually DO IT :oops:
I was really out of it yesterday, I also was under the impression it was a used unit, because it having old software. ;)

Is it under warranty?

Rod

Just trying to pluck up the courage nw to actually DO IT
You should be ok with that firmware, but don't try to go above that until you fully test. Good Luck!

Reactions: paulrwselby
I was really out of it yesterday, I also was under the impression it was a used unit, because it having old software. ;)

Is it under warranty?

Rod
Good heavens no. This was my son's, bought back in 2015 when he was flying the Papua jungles as Indopilot. When a tribe had cut a new airstrip out of the jungle, usually on top of a hill, he would land his Pilatus P6 at the nearest tested strip and then fly the drone over the new one to check it out. Quite a history this drone:p
A couple of pix from. this drone.............
12314389_931913210237908_6807631322440004357_o.jpg
12314485_929083730520856_1222138663356850722_o.jpg
13244618_1029362840492944_7909538825976624217_n.jpg

Last edited:
DONE IT! Bit the bullet, followed the instructions and everything seems ok although not flown yet, but no sign of the IFM icon on the screen? Shouldn't it be under the auto takeoff and Return Home icons?
IMG_5771.jpg

The icon should appear after you take off when your remote controller PAF switch is set to "F".

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj